News Forum - Prince Andrew reaches settlement with accuser in New York, Queen to help pay

Thaiger

Prince Andrew has settled the US civil sexual assault case filed against him by accuser Virginia Giuffre. The woman was suing the Duke of York for allegedly sexually assaulting her when she was 17, which the prince has repeatedly denied. In a joint letter to the US district court in New York on Tuesday, their lawyers wrote that the prince had reached an out of court settlement with Giuffre to pay her an undisclosed amount and would make a substantial contribution to her new charity supporting victims’ rights. Notably, the two parties reached “a settlement in principle,” with the letter […]

The story Prince Andrew reaches settlement with accuser in New York, Queen to help pay as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

22 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Duke of York

Banned Old Duke of York more like .. this is what happens when you can't keep the Royal Hampton Wick in your breeches .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When you play you must pay! The sad thing about is the citizens ended up paying for it, out of the royals payment from the govt!

Your taxes hard at work ,say what!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, whitesnake said:

I wonder if Donald Trump, Bill (have a cigar) Clinton and Kevin Spacey have had a whip-round for him in return for his "silence"!!?

All in the boys club I would presume. Now she has received a payout I Beowulf think  more will have to follow. 

No sympathy for Prince Andrew at all.

How stupid can a man in his position be for falling into a jailbait trap?

Love to know how much the settlement was, probably millions.

6 minutes ago, perceblue said:

No sympathy for Prince Andrew at all.

How stupid can a man in his position be for falling into a jailbait trap?

Love to know how much the settlement was, probably millions.

12m according to the newspapers so around 1m in actuality.

5 minutes ago, Poolie said:

An under-exaggeration from the press? Riiiggghht!

Actually of course, I don't give a sxxx what the number is, one pound or a billion. So long as I don't ever have to see his smug, entitled face in any kind of military uniform again, or hear her whinging about it all, ill be well  happy. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

Actually of course, I don't give a sxxx what the number is, one pound or a billion. So long as I don't ever have to see his smug, entitled face in any kind of military uniform again, or hear her whinging about it all, ill be well  happy. 

Agreed. 😃

18 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Prince Andrew has settled the US civil sexual assault case filed against him by accuser Virginia Giuffre. The woman was suing the Duke of York for allegedly sexually assaulting her when she was 17, which the prince has repeatedly denied. In a joint letter to the US district court in New York on Tuesday, their lawyers wrote that the prince had reached an out of court settlement with Giuffre to pay her an undisclosed amount and would make a substantial contribution to her new charity supporting victims’ rights. Notably, the two parties reached “a settlement in principle,” with the letter […]

The story Prince Andrew reaches settlement with accuser in New York, Queen to help pay as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I wonder if the Queen will pick up some extra shifts at the ShipYard....or will she remember that the money just comes from the people of England. First they suffer the indignity of supporting a family born into wealth, then they are paying to settle a case or statutory boom boom by one of the cast members they employ. The upside is that this will make for a great season of The Crown.

Edited by Lawyers_Guns_and_Money
Naughty word

A number of topics have been removed for breach of FG's.

6. All text and posted content must align to the topic and/or the first post under that topic. Posts must be accompanied by a personal comment & a valid working direct link (URL) to any quoted text or data image for verification or for any fact(s) or inferred fact(s) used in a personal comment.

So the stupid privileged pratt is giving 12m pounds to someone he never met, for something he never did? What a nice benevolent pratt he is!