Thai amulets come to blockchain, blessed by grandmaster of spells and charms

Thaiger

Thailand is introducing Thai amulets on the blockchain. Crypto Amulets are selling Amulet non-fungible tokens (i.e., NFTs). However, unlike other NFTS, this crypto has been blessed by a grand master monk of spells and charms. The monk is LP Heng and the company’s website that sells Crypto Amulets touts the monk for his mystical powers. The company, Crypto Amulets, praises their NFTs, saying: Thai amulet is highly valued because it has millions of collectors all around the globe with $1.25 billion of value traded every year! The website has made 8,000 artworks available across 8 tiers. They run the gamut […]

The post Thai amulets come to blockchain, blessed by grandmaster of spells and charms appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I do not need one I have a rabbit's foot purchased from an old woman who is a member of the Irish travelling community.

She blessed the rabbit's foot and assured me I would become rich and live until I am a 100, and members of the Irish travelling community, do not lie.

Alas, the rabbit's foot is not none fungible as the amulets are, and is  beginning to smell already.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TobyAndrews said:

I do not need one I have a rabbit's foot purchased from an old woman who is a member of the Irish travelling community.

She blessed the rabbit's foot and assured me I would become rich and live until I am a 100, and members of the Irish travelling community, do not lie.

Alas, the rabbit's foot is not none fungible as the amulets are, and is  beginning to smell already.

If I do not live until I am a 100, I will be looking for that old woman to get my money back

• Haha 1