News Forum - City Guide: Where to find the best pizza in Bangkok 2022

Thaiger

Bangkok has a fantastic pizza market, with everything from pop ups to fine dining restaurants. Whether you want authentic Italian food, imported cheese, or crispy crusts, The Thaiger’s list of Bangkok’s greatest pizza establishments has you covered. 1. Peppina Peppina needs no introduction. It’s well-known for its authentic Neapolitan-style pizza. The dough has a fluffy texture, and is slightly stretchy, with only the ends being crust and crunchy. They follow the guidelines of the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana, an organization founded to preserve and conserve the legacy of pizza around the world. Location: Central World, Central Embassy, Commons Thonglor, Sukhumvit […]

The story City Guide: Where to find the best pizza in Bangkok 2022 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Bangkok has a fantastic pizza market, with everything from pop ups to fine dining restaurants.

Fine dining .! Oh leave it out will'ya ..

We are talking a rolled out bit of dough with some tomato puree and abit of gorgonzola on top banged in a brick oven for 15/20 mins .. we are not talking Consommé and Lobster thermidor ..

fine dining my Harris .. 

IMG_20220217_121714.jpg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Cabra said:

Pala Pizza (Asoke), Bangkok gets my vote. 

I agree. Impossible to walk pass the place without having a slice or 2...