News Forum - How internet-addicted are Thais? A new report finds out.

Thaiger

You guessed right, Thais are more internet-addicted than the average person around the world. A report by an analyst group called DataReportal found that in 2021, Thais spent an average of nine hours and six minutes a day on the internet. The global average was almost seven hours per day. Out of that time, an average of five hours and 28 minutes is on a phone. The average Thai spends two hours and 59 minutes on social media every day, compared to the global average of two hours and 27 minutes. In Thailand, 54.5 million people reported using the internet […]

The story How internet-addicted are Thais? A new report finds out. as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

31 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

internet-addicted

When they're unable to even do their work,  some employers drive them to the city dump.

IMG_20220217_154632.jpg

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

Thankfully my Thai wife is not a Facebook addict, nor Twitter etc.  One of her many positives.

There I was thinking I was one of the silent minority

• Like 1