News Forum - Customs officers seize 15.5 kilograms of cocaine, arrest 3 Brazilians at Bangkok airport

Thaiger

Police arrested three people at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Aiport who were allegedly carrying 15.5 kilograms of cocaine in their luggage. Reports say the drugs had a street value of 46.5 million baht. The suspects, who are from Brazil, flew to Thailand from their home country on Monday on two different flights. A 27 year old man and 22 year old woman flew from Coribita, Brazil on Qatar Airways flight QR830 and landed in Bangkok at around 7am on Valentine’s Day. Three of their bags were X-rayed at the airport, which showed “suspicious” items in the compartments of the bags. Customs officials […]

The story Customs officers seize 15.5 kilograms of cocaine, arrest 3 Brazilians at Bangkok airport as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Well done Thai Customs!! More junk off the streets. But where is the obligatory photo of the perpetrators, the drugs and the law enforcement officers??

• Like 2

Possibly, questioning the mules to find out who they were going to supply, sounds doubtful they were going to supply end users. This was Customs rather than coppers.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

And the ever changing adage is: 2 get caught and 4 scott free.

I would also think that these 3 were not the only once, to arrive with that kind of baggage!

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Bobbyj said:

At least in Thailand they'll get life and hope they live all those years in misery, like they try to inflict on people with their illicit drugs. 

All of them in there 20, oh, I think they will suffer!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Guest1 said:

All of them in there 20, oh, I think they will suffer!

Likely provincial court would sentence them all to death to be later commuted to life in prison (just speculation on my part). That's suffering in a very real way. Like they say... Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Cabra said:

Likely provincial court would sentence them all to death to be later commuted to life in prison (just speculation on my part). That's suffering in a very real way. Like they say... Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Sadly yes, and coming from a country like Brazil there will not be a government petitioning on their behalf. There goes 3 more lives