English books for sale

anarchofarmer

Anyone got any suggestions for how to sell the boxes of books piling up in the spare bedroom? Located in Ban Pai, Khon Kaen, so, ideally a second hand bookstore who travel to find new stock.

7 minutes ago, anarchofarmer said:

Anyone got any suggestions for how to sell the boxes of books piling up in the spare bedroom? Located in Ban Pai, Khon Kaen, so, ideally a second hand bookstore who travel to find new stock.

English language books, novels? ... you may like to offer them here by the kg, box load, or listed by genre?

To package and ship by ThaiPost is very inexpensive.  Photos of general condition would aid any sales.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

English language books, novels? ... you may like to offer them here by the kg, box load, or listed by genre?

To package and ship by ThaiPost is very inexpensive.  Photos of general condition would aid any sales.

Fiction, novels: crime, spies, action!

Figured out how to do it: individual books sent COD. But here doesn't seem to let one include a photo! Can do it  in Market Place on Facebook, with pictures, but how to I place a link using the "other media" facility??? My computer expertise emanates from the 90's!!!!!

You'll need to have your photo hosted on a site such as Google pics, or another free site.  Otherwise you can attach a picture from your pc via 'choose files...'

• Like 1

spacer.png

First box emptied! Will sell for 150baht each (4 for 500), delivered. Using Flash COD.

Edited by KaptainRob
fixed

On 2/17/2022 at 6:16 PM, KaptainRob said:

You'll need to have your photo hosted on a site such as Google pics, or another free site.  Otherwise you can attach a picture from your pc via 'choose files...'

As you might see above, my effort didn't turn out so good! I was able to post the pic on a group site, tried copy and paste to here! God I hate computers!!!

15 minutes ago, anarchofarmer said:

As you might see above, my effort didn't turn out so good! I was able to post the pic on a group site, tried copy and paste to here! God I hate computers!!!

Fixed for you.  Use insert from URL.

Some excellent reading there and I highly recommend ALL of them.

12 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

Fixed for you.  Use insert from URL.

Some excellent reading there and I highly recommend ALL of them.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got any left?  Just finished my last Borne novel.  I am interested in spy, murder mystery.  Maybe 8 or 12 of them.

On 2/14/2022 at 6:02 PM, anarchofarmer said:

Start a second hand book shop, few easy chairs and coffee, you will make a bit of money 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BainaiThai said:

Got any left?  Just finished my last Borne novel.  I am interested in spy, murder mystery.  Maybe 8 or 12 of them.

Got all of them left, plus many more!

• 1 month later...