News Forum - Isaan students support free contraceptive initiative, say schools should offer sex ed

Thaiger

Students in Thailand are welcoming moves from the government to promote safe sex and the use of contraceptives. Earlier this month, the National Health Security Office handed out birth control plans and, in April, they plan to give away free condoms to students 15 years old and above. The effort is aimed at prevent teen pregnancies as well as the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. While many students welcome the moves to promote safe sex, some say they would like to learn about sex education at school. Many students learn about sex education online, but some of the information can […]

The story Isaan students support free contraceptive initiative, say schools should offer sex ed as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

Glad I quickly put my reading glasses on as at first I read it like in support of free sex. And maybe not a bad idea either to keep the little ones happy and smiling.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Glad I quickly put my reading glasses on as at first I read it like in support of free sex.

But nothing free in Thailand ….

News Forum - Isaan students support free contraceptive initiative, say schools should offer sex

anything on offer here you will have to pay for 😉

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Glad I quickly put my reading glasses on as at first I read it like in support of free sex. And maybe not a bad idea either to keep the little ones happy and smiling.

That's nuts.

1 hour ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

But nothing free in Thailand ….

News Forum - Isaan students support free contraceptive initiative, say schools should offer sex

anything on offer here you will have to pay for 😉

Oh yeah, one way or the other. But sometimes the paying part is not so bad, unless my son or daughter come home one day and say, dad I got a girl pregnant, or dad I'm pregnant. 

• Like 1

I think the best solution is to teach the girls to keep their legs closed for a few more years, by teaching them the results of having sex when still a young teenage.  Being a young Thai mother can ruin their lives, but the Thai boy will just disappear after having his fun.  That is the answer - always has been, and always will be.  

20 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Machete wedding. That's legal.

Maybe use the machete before it gets that far. Sex change operation legal in Thailand to I believe. 😉

6 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Maybe use the machete before it gets that far. Sex change operation legal in Thailand to I believe. 😉

My hopes are that whom ever gets my daughter knocked up or whom ever my son knocks up are rich. Daddy is not going to pay for it is all I know.