News Forum - Russia enters war games with Belarus as NATO nations rush to avoid war in Ukraine, Europe

Thaiger

Russia has entered war games with ally Belarus, after amassing more than 100 thousand troops on the Ukraine border in recent days, while NATO leaders are scrambling for diplomatic talks in hopes of avoiding war in Europe. Russia has sent an estimated 30 thousand troops, including missile launchers, armoured vehicles and fighter jets, for 10 days of joint military exercises with their neighbor. Ukrainan-Russian talks with German and French diplomats in Brussels on Thursday failed to find a diplomatic solution to end the ongoing separatist conflict in the Donbas region along Ukraine’s eastern boarder. Despite the lack of an agreement, […]

The story Russia enters war games with Belarus as NATO nations rush to avoid war in Ukraine, Europe as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Let the Games begin ? Well, US Pres. Biden even announced that the Russians will attack Ukraine on the 20.Feb. (told by the CIA, always a reliable source ?). https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/us-says-russia-masses-more-troops-near-ukraine-invasion-could-come-any-time-2022-02-11/

With that kind of info i have my doubts and think it's rather Bidens Hollywood Blockbuster Team currently in the Ukraine giving the "Ready to shoot" sign. Meanwhile the British FM Liz Tuss with her all female entourage made a great impression during the meeting with Russian FM Lavrov who said the 2 hr conversation was like a deaf talking to a mute. https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-says-facts-bounce-off-britains-truss-tense-encounter-2022-02-10/  Very similar to the German all female Foreign Minister Meeting with Lavrov a week or so earlier. If that's what the future looks like i vote for Artificial Intelligence. Nothing could be worth than the current Comedy.

To make sure that you know i am not a woman hater here is an example of Women that i have the highest respect for: What a discipline and correography.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGPdtFGXbt0

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CamPat said:

Let the Games begin ? Well, US Pres. Biden even announced that the Russians will attack Ukraine on the 20.Feb. (told by the CIA, always a reliable source ?). https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/us-says-russia-masses-more-troops-near-ukraine-invasion-could-come-any-time-2022-02-11/

With that kind of info i have my doubts and think it's rather Bidens Hollywood Blockbuster Team currently in the Ukraine giving the "Ready to shoot" sign. Meanwhile the British FM Liz Tuss with her all female entourage made a great impression during the meeting with Russian FM Lavrov who said the 2 hr conversation was like a deaf talking to a mute. https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-says-facts-bounce-off-britains-truss-tense-encounter-2022-02-10/  Very similar to the German all female Foreign Minister Meeting with Lavrov a week or so earlier. If that's what the future looks like i vote for Artificial Intelligence. Nothing could be worth than the current Comedy.

To make sure that you know i am not a woman hater here is an example of Women that i have the highest respect for: What a discipline and correography.

Mesmerising video!

1 hour ago, CamPat said:

You show us that you have no knowledge about the situation in europe and about military. These kind of troops and equipment and the position you use for invasions, there is 100% no doubt of it. And you have also no knowledge about latest history of the Ukraine like Donbass or crimea. Maybe you need some AI to explain you what you clearly not know.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CamPat said:

For sure you not served especially not in europe, otherwise you would know for what these russian units are. And everybody who served doesn't need a cia report to understand that. 

• Like 3

The common pattern everytime the WEAK Democrat Administration is in power Putin makes an incursion into Ukraine .

Every worse this time as Germany has an equally inept Left Wing Government recently installed. 

We'll wait and see what concessions Putin gets. 

Have you noticed how The Biden Administration in hyper-inflating the situation to detract from their own disastrous policies.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, 23RD said:

The common pattern everytime the WEAK Democrat Administration is in power Putin makes an incursion into Ukraine .

Every worse this time as Germany has an equally inept Left Wing Government recently installed. 

Have you noticed how The Biden Administration in hyper-inflating the situation to detract from their own disastrous policies.

Yes, it hadn't escaped my notice.

• Haha 1

It's easy to make light of the situation. Not so easy when the woman you love lives in Ukraine. We were stopped from being together by Covid. Now two years later we are due to be in Phuket together and the Russian army wants to invade Ukraine. This sabre rattling by world leaders, is absolutely abhorrent!!! I would love to put Putin, Biden and other NATO leaders...let's throw in China's leader too....on the front line of attack.  No ordinary citizen of any of these countries want to lose their life over this nonsense.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, CamPat said:

Meanwhile the British FM Liz Tuss with her all female entourage made a great impression during the meeting with Russian FM Lavrov who said the 2 hr conversation was like a deaf talking to a mute.

Liz Tuss trying to stare down Sergie Lavrov (only one winner there) saying that she's probably 10 x more intimidating than Anthony Blinken and even her all female entourage didn't have Pink hair like Blinkens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's easy to make light of the situation. Not so easy when the woman you love lives in Ukraine. We were stopped from being together by Covid. Now two years later we are due to be in Phuket together and the Russian army wants to invade Ukraine. This sabre rattling by world leaders, is absolutely abhorrent!!! I would love to put Putin, Biden and other NATO leaders...let's throw in China's leader too....on the front line of attack.  No ordinary citizen of any of these countries want to lose their life over this nonsense.

Sorry to hear it. I agree, but think Putin and XI should be put in front of a firing squad, and Biden given retirement and a rocking chair.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Liz Tuss trying to stare down Sergie Lavrov (only one winner there) saying that she's probably 10 x more intimidating than Anthony Blinken and even her all female entourage didn't have Pink hair like Blinkens.

Ancient Greeks & Romans 

32 minutes ago, Jason said:

Putin & Xi clearly 100% the constant aggressors against the weaker democracies. EU Inadequate/ Dividing NATO.US/ UK responding only defensively.Invade fellow democracies at your Peril  ! Russia know Ukraine will never be admitted to,or be militarily defended by, NATO …. Ukraine (flawed) democracy but extremely corrupt, without border control, step too far etc.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, oldschooler said:

the weaker democracies

What country? Ukraine? Democracy?! It's only slogan. Putin's and Lukashenko's government pretends to be democratic also. Neither Russia nor Ukraine nor Belarus have basis for this. Moreover, russians, ukranians and belarus are the same people so they have politics, corruption and social problems of the same kind. 

I wonder if Birmingham differs from London or Chiang Mai differs from Chiang Rai more than Ukraine differs from Russia.

Edited by 1l1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Stardust said:

For sure you not served especially not in europe, otherwise you would know for what these russian units are. And everybody who served doesn't need a cia report to understand that. 

Ture observation. I opted out going to the military because i could. Many people here don't have that option. I have seen enough people which served the military having their life destroyed with post traumatic syndroms. I'm not eager to get shot because some f..ckwit polititian thinks it's a great idea.

I'm a world citizen that likes to live in harmony with all. I'm not one of those idiots that are soooo  proud to serve the military because their father and grandfather had. All they accomplished was shedding blood and causing misery for decades. So as far as i'm concerned the all can go to hell. Politicians that promote conflicts first please.

• Like 2

Putin and Xi Jin Ping both exhibit mental deficiencys brought about by their ability to intimidate and control masses of people. They think that the world is theirs and that they have the ability and forces to make it happen. 

History repeating itself???? The Germans and the Japanese in a joint attack on the free world comes to mind.

HILTLER  had these same delusions as did the Imperial Japanese household.

Chinese and Russians this time around?????  WW3, is it coming to somewhere near you???

IMO Yes, joint attacks against Ukraine and at the same time against Taiwan to divide the western forces, Putin will lose out big time, Europe has had enough of that shit to last for centurys and will hesitate, then hit back hard.

Xi Jing Ping will be harder to stop, geographics in his favour and already compliant nearby Govts.

But go down he will.

Welcome to Earth 2022/3/4/5.

Best years on planet Earth 1949-2019. Covid has spoilt the last 2.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Ancient Greeks & Romans 

Putin & Xi clearly 100% the constant aggressors against the weaker democracies. EU Inadequate/ Dividing NATO.US/ UK responding only defensively.Invade fellow democracies at your Peril  ! Russia know Ukraine will never be admitted to,or be militarily defended by, NATO …. Ukraine (flawed) democracy but extremely corrupt, without border control, step too far etc.

Xi hasn't left China for 2 years. How has he been aggressive? Try and use you're own ideas instead of quoting any western media this time. 😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, CamPat said:

Ture observation. I opted out going to the military because i could. Many people here don't have that option. I have seen enough people which served the military having their life destroyed with post traumatic syndroms. I'm not eager to get shot because some f..ckwit polititian thinks it's a great idea.

I'm a world citizen that likes to live in harmony with all. I'm not one of those idiots that are soooo  proud to serve the military because their father and grandfather had. All they accomplished was shedding blood and causing misery for decades. So as far as i'm concerned the all can go to hell. Politicians that promote conflicts first please.

By the way my generation had to serve by mandate! In south east asia or europe it was a bit different and even when you had two passport.

5 minutes ago, palooka said:

HILTLER  had these same delusions as did the Imperial Japanese household.

I assume you mean Adolf? Godwins Law triumphs again! 😄

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 23RD said:

But we have a strong and competent right wing UK government. Surely they have done something which causes Putin to crawl back into his hole.

Oh yeah we sent Liz Truss. Geography and politics being her strong points eh? 

10 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Oh yeah we sent Liz Truss. Geography and politics being her strong points eh? 

Should have sent Nicola (Krankie) Sturgeon  they could have talked Communism for hours. 

• Haha 2

Hey... is Biden's son, the gas and oil expert, still on the board of that Ukrainian oil and gas company making $50,000 per month to attend meetings? Whose invading Ukraine again?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Xi hasn't left China for 2 years. How has he been aggressive? Try and use you're own ideas instead of quoting any western media this time. 😀

Xi Travel Itinerary or where ideas come from is hardly relevant.

Couldn’t care less about political or media talking heads or your apparent but not credible complete blindness to Xi CCP evil. Oh right you mentioned some sweatshop interest there I believe  …….

In fact you constantly come across as an anti - western corbynist shop steward type whose every “friend” is an enemy of western freedom & democracy 😩☠️

I consult the writings of accountable impartial western defence analysts who if talking shit are unemployed, so tend not to talk shit,  unlike propagandist mouthpieces working for said tyrants who talk incessant shit, including the Stalinist gargoyles Lavrov & Xi.

I have considered their talk and actions find it is all shit, for consumption of their enslaved populations, to appear “strong” facing an external enemy…. an ancient, common& necessary tactic of all tyrants in fact.

Examine the FACTS,like Russian Mobilization & Ideas, like Political & Military Strategy, analyze and draw conclusions.

Difficult task that for little Xi glove puppets (or Putin fascist trolls).

Xi has threatened to use force to conquer democratic Taiwan, illegally occupies & expands S. China Sea atolls, pushes Indian border, operates clear concentration camps, supports N. Korea & sides with fellow Tyrant Putin at every turn….. but none of that is “aggressive”, right, got it😂😫

Whether people like you “don’t see” what’s going on, thank goodness, is utterly unimportant. As is of course my own opinion in the scheme of things…..but at least my opinions have validity and my conscience re. opposing evil brutal tyranny is clear……is yours I wonder…..☠️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, palooka said:

IMO Yes, joint attacks against Ukraine and at the same time against Taiwan to divide the western forces

Why would NATO even bother fighting for Taiwan?

1 hour ago, palooka said:

Europe has had enough of that shit to last for centurys and will hesitate, then hit back hard.

I don't think so. Bundeswehr has known problems last years. Turkey won't battle directly because Erdogan and Putin are like siblings. Slavic beer tastes like a pee so Her Majesty warriors won't come also. The truth is no country really cares about Ukraine. Putin knows it and inflates the hysteria keeping gas and oil overpriced. PROFIT! 

Edited by 1l1
  • Like 1
  • Cool 1

1 hour ago, 23RD said:

Should have sent Nicola (Krankie) Sturgeon  they could have talked Communism for hours. 

You still did not address the point I made. You go on about weak left governments but what is the strong right wing government in the UK doing?