News Forum - Central Festival Samui opens Covid test centre for Test & Go, Sandbox tourists

Thaiger

A Covid-19 testing centre has opened on Koh Samui to travellers entering under either the Sandbox or Test & Go travel schemes. Koh Samui Hospital and Bangkok Hospital Samui have teamed up with Central Festival Samui to open the “Samui Swab Centre” to offer convenient Covid-19 RT-PCT tests for tourists who are required to take two tests after entering Thailand. The centre at the island’s major shopping mall is intended to be a more convenient location for tourists than going to Koh Samui Hospital. Samui District Chief shared that tourists were pleased with the service. Samui District Chief Teerapong Chuaychoo […]

The story Central Festival Samui opens Covid test centre for Test & Go, Sandbox tourists as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Can you advise me of the cost of each test please.

I still don't see the point in having to return to a SHA hotel for the night if you are having the test in town. Tourists are wandering free anyway.

I have a villa booked and could just as easily stay and isolate there until the test result in known.Such a pain to leave the villa and book into a hotel for the night. I may just cancel...

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, AndyCousins said:

Can you advise me of the cost of each test please.

I still don't see the point in having to return to a SHA hotel for the night if you are having the test in town. Tourists are wandering free anyway.

I have a villa booked and could just as easily stay and isolate there until the test result in known.Such a pain to leave the villa and book into a hotel for the night. I may just cancel...

The point is that the hotel takes your money. 

In HH there's a TnG tent right out front of the government hospital so what's the point of the day five hotel...