News Forum - Bangkok man who poured beer over female kickboxer loses his job (VIDEO)

Thaiger

A man who poured beer over a woman who turned out to be a professional boxer, has just been fired from his job at a top Bangkok hotel. Not a good week for the unnamed perpetrator, who hit the headlines thanks to the power of social media and a video that went viral. The incident occurred at a food court in the Huai Kwang district of the capital when the hotel worker, who was off-duty at the time, approached 24 year old Pareploy Saeaia and tried to clink glasses with her. The woman refused and the man moved off, only […]

The story Bangkok man who poured beer over female kickboxer loses his job (VIDEO) as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

And now his employers have dismissed him from his employ just for pouring a glass of beer over some-ones head, these are the times we are living in now, people get offended at the drop of a hat, or in her case the drop of a pint. 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marble-eye said:

And now his employers have dismissed him from his employ just for pouring a glass of beer over some-ones head, these are the times we are living in now, people get offended at the drop of a hat, or in her case the drop of a pint. 😀

I don't know about you, but if some guy pours beer or even water on me purposely, there definetely will be my fists flying having no ifs and or buts. She is clearly right and has the right to react t hat way. she is just sitting at a table with other friends as it looks, and that Thai guy is a putz.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

I don't know about you, but if some guy pours beer or even water on me purposely, there definetely will be my fists flying having no ifs and or buts. She is clearly right and has the right to react t hat way. she is just sitting at a table with other friends as it looks, and that Thai guy is a putz.

I think sarcasm is wasted on you HCC. 😂😂😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

I think sarcasm is wasted on you HCC. 😂😂😂

I think your stab at sarcasm missed its point a bit. But it is on point as you are correct that these are the times we live in, and he should have never been fired from his employ. Anyway, in future I will try harder to see the sarcasm in your posts if that is the way it is intended.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cool 2

Sending him out of job is not the solution, this is a stupid decision, this will aggravate the problem further.

Need to Identify the reason completely and provide consul ling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A man who poured beer over a woman who turned out to be a professional boxer, has just been fired from his job at a top Bangkok hotel. Not a good week for the unnamed perpetrator, who hit the headlines thanks to the power of social media and a video that went viral. The incident occurred at a food court in the Huai Kwang district of the capital when the hotel worker, who was off-duty at the time, approached 24 year old Pareploy Saeaia and tried to clink glasses with her. The woman refused and the man moved off, only […]

The story Bangkok man who poured beer over female kickboxer loses his job (VIDEO) as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

On the other side of town, the same thing happened at another restaurant. But nobody filmed it and put it on the internet. The man kept his job and the woman isn't getting her internet fame.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Lawyers_Guns_and_Money said:

On the other side of town, the same thing happened at another restaurant. But nobody filmed it and put it on the internet. The man kept his job and the woman isn't getting her internet fame.

But you forgot to mention that he has a broken nose and swolen balls now 😆

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Stardust said:

But you forgot to mention that he has a broken nose and swolen balls now 😆

Better than the other way around

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Exactly 

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/meet-pareploy-former-female-boxer-behind-the-viral-street-brawl/

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

but if some guy pours beer or even water on me purposely, there definetely will be my fists flying having no ifs and or buts.

And then there definitely will be you posting a fundraiser to pay for the surgery to reconstruct your face piece by piece. 😂😂😂 

A farang, like you, won’t  be allowed the same amount of leeway as this girl was. Punch a Thai, even if he’s in the wrong, next second you’ll have 10 of them punching and kicking you til your face is shattered. 

Either remember who he is and pay someone to do the job, or forget it. But you hit him = booking an OR for yourself. 

Edited by ctxa

5 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

'don't know about you, but if some guy pours beer or even water on me purposely, there definetely will be my fists flying having no ifs and or buts.'

Good see Charlie Bronson is alive and kicking.

😊

1 hour ago, ctxa said:

And then there definitely will be you posting a fundraiser to pay for the surgery to reconstruct your face piece by piece. 😂😂😂 

A farang, like you, won’t  be allowed the same amount of leeway as this girl was. Punch a Thai, even if he’s in the wrong, next second you’ll have 10 of them punching and kicking you til your face is shattered. 

Either remember who he is and pay someone to do the job, or forget it. But you hit him = booking an OR for yourself. 

You certainly have a lot to say to everyone. You don't know me. Do you think I just fell off the turnip boat coming here? Do you think I have never been in fights here and with Thai? I have been many here over 30 years and pretty much know exactly what's going on and can judge a situation, and can speak Thai very well. There is some truth to Thai ganging up, but it is not the case every single time in every situation. Seems like you need to go back to Thai 101 school starting back from the beginning.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, steve860 said:

'don't know about you, but if some guy pours beer or even water on me purposely, there definetely will be my fists flying having no ifs and or buts.'

Good see Charlie Bronson is alive and kicking.

😊

Yep and I mean every word of it and live that way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

You certainly have a lot to say to everyone. You don't know me. Do you think I just fell off the turnip boat coming here? Do you think I have never been in fights here and with Thai? I have been many here over 30 years and pretty much know exactly what's going on and can judge a situation, and can speak Thai very well. There is some truth to Thai ganging up, but it is not the case every single time in every situation. Seems like you need to go back to Thai 101 school starting back from the beginning.

Yeah of course it's not the case every single time in every situation. But thinking your situation will be different and that they won't gang up, is what gets you. It's not a matter of Thais, it happens all across Asia. Different culture, fights are fought in gangs, unless it's a crazy lunatic acting by himself so stupidly that others will think he deserves whatever comes his way. 

Many thought they wouldn't get ganged up, and then I ended up reading their fundraisers and stupid excuses of why they were on the right after getting in a fight they shouldn't have gotten into.

Edited by ctxa

8 minutes ago, ctxa said:

Yeah of course it's not the case every single time in every situation. But thinking your situation will be different and that they won't gang up, is what gets you. It's not a matter of Thais, it happens all across Asia. Different culture, fights are fought in gangs, unless it's a crazy lunatic acting by himself so stupidly that others will think he deserves whatever comes his way. 

Many thought they wouldn't get ganged up, and then I ended up reading their fundraisers and stupid excuses of why they were on the right after getting in a fight they shouldn't have gotten into.

I am just wondering, if there is any chance, even little bit possibility that is just marketing hype. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ctxa said:

Listen, I undertand what you are saying and have seen everything and been in some good scrapes here where it was not the case. Funny as one time I even had a tuk tuk driver in CM step in and made sure it was a one on one and separated one of the guys out. But ofcourse I can speak pretty good Thai and this does help, as long as you don't look like the fool in the wrong. Yes, there is or are times when you look at it and know it won't end pretty and that you need to hightale it out of there fast as don't be stupid and go any farther. But again this is not everytime and every situation. 

Oh, for instance, don't be fighting with a Thai on walking street in Pattaya. That won't end good at all. Or, don't get into an altercation with a tuk tuk driver or motocyle taxi with buddies around. That won't end good. Certain things are a given, and other certain things are not. But again, I agree I do understand what you are reffering to. This siutation with this jerk and the beer on the girl, if it was a guy he did it to might have been a totally different story because he was the jerk. I think her Thai friend guys were just trying to de-escalate it becasue she was a girl. I have seen foreingers knifed and brutally beaten to a pulp over the years, but this has been in Bangkok back in the older days.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

Yes, and I think that this is exactly what should happen. The context is not "he poured a drop of beer on her". It is, he took "revenge" for her not wanting to drink with him and poured a glass of beer over her head (which is many, many drops).

This shows that this man has no respect towards other people and their dignity and is thererfore unqualified to work in the hospitality industry. That he as a man did that to a woman tops it just up. A clear case for me. But maybe you enjoy getting a beer shower - but then it is with your consent, I suppose, unlike in this case.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Listen, I undertand what you are saying and have seen everything and been in some good scrapes here where it was not the case. Funny as one time I even had a tuk tuk driver in CM step in and made sure it was a one on one and separated one of the guys out. But ofcourse I can speak pretty good Thai and this does help, as long as you don't look like the fool in the wrong. Yes, there is or are times when you look at it and know it won't end pretty and that you need to hightale it out of there fast as don't be stupid and go any farther. But again this is not everytime and every situation. 

Oh, for instance, don't be fighting with a Thai on walking street in Pattaya. That won't end good at all. Or, don't get into an altercation with a tuk tuk driver or motocyle taxi with buddies around. That won't end good. Certain things are a given, and other certain things are not. But again, I agree I do understand what you are reffering to. This siutation with this jerk and the beer on the girl, if it was a guy he did it to might have been a totally different story because he was the jerk. I think her Thai friend guys were just trying to de-escalate it becasue she was a girl. I have seen foreingers knifed and brutally beaten to a pulp over the years, but this has been in Bangkok back in the older days.

So presumably you're pretty long in the tooth now. What kind of shape you in? 

You certainly talk a good game from your keyboard 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

So presumably you're pretty long in the tooth now. What kind of shape you in? 

You certainly talk a good game from your keyboard 

Don't forget he's seen everything, don't mess with the SAS.