News Forum - Get a Covid test before sex, Thailand’s DDC recommends ahead of Valentine’s Day

Thaiger

Before getting intimate on Valentine’s Day, get tested for Covid-19. That’s the recommendation from Thailand’s Department of Disease Control. Authorities are advising couples to undergo a rapid antigen Covid-19 test before having sex. The DDC director-general Suwanchai Wattanayingcharoenchai expressed his concerns today that there might be an uptick in Covid-19 cases following Valentine’s Day. While couples are out on dates and enjoying dinner and drinks together, the director says everyone should still be aware of the spread of Covid-19. He recommended that those who want to join events or parties should evaluate their own risk using the Thai Save Thai […]

The story Get a Covid test before sex, Thailand’s DDC recommends ahead of Valentine’s Day as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Perhaps in the future intimacy will be done without any physical contact at all, kinda like that scene where Sandra Bullock and Sly Stallone got intimate in Demolition Man using contraptions attached to their heads to simulate pleasure. This way no risk of disease transmission at all

• Haha 1

news, this days are a great comedy club.

some real news are,
plan-demic is over,
and viruses called, governments will dissolve itself soon.
have a super day.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yes I can see it now.. 2019 we exchanged rings......2021..... we exchange rapid antigen tests??

Rings? Just for sex on valentines day? Wow, how much hassle was that the day(s) after?

Just how many people have random sex with strangers, just because its Valentines day ?

Not enough for it to make headline news, I would think 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Yes I can see it now.. 2019 we exchanged rings......2021..... we exchange rapid antigen tests??

What year are we in now?

The dehumanization agenda is continuing.

If anyone still believes this would be about a virus 😂😂, just look at this. You are sure they don’t want to dehumanize people for the 4th Industrial Revolution?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thaiger said:

He recommended that those who want to join events or parties should evaluate their own risk

Sounds like common sense to me.

3 minutes ago, astro said:

Sounds like common sense to me.

You missed the important part, that people should use the Surveillance App. Very important.

More apps, more digitalization, less human life and social contact and most important a lot of surveillance.

And now all repeat after me: Trust the Science! We Just want the best for you! Flatten the curve!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Cabra said:

Come up with a covid vaginal swab and test for STDs at the same time 🤣 win-win

You forgot the polygraph and full on security check, followed up by the private eye hunting down current toy boys or mistress. Maybe mistresses.  …… I think that should make it safe for ….. yes please, and I have the aspirin, just in case a headache 😉

• Haha 1

Guys, calm down, it's just an advice. No need to take it serious and go bananas. 

It isn't gonna affect us all in the least bit, no need to start talking about it as yet another conspiracy theory...

2 hours ago, Cabra said:

Come up with a covid vaginal swab and test for STDs at the same time 🤣 win-win

To be fair to the ladies, guys should also have a test with the swab inserted into the penis' urethra

interested kevin nash GIF

Edited by Noble_Design
Forgot to add the word penis
  • Haha 1

If either has covid during the Valentine's date, they will have passed it on loooong before any sexual activity so to recommend doing this right before sex is just a headline grabber. 

Unless of course you're more of a wham bam thank you mam kind of guy/girl and go straight to the main course, in which case I guess it could apply?? 😆

Would be a great way to get out of an unwanted hookup though. Girl turns up and looks nothing like the pic she sent you: get that magic marker out and start drawing that second line on your ATK 😂. Won't work if she says she doesn't mind that you have the Rona though 🤔 "Don't worry teerak, I'm triple vaccinated"... Damn you vaccines!!! 😆😆

Edited by Jayce