Almost 100% of teachers and staff vaccinated in Bangkok

Thaiger

The Director of the Bureau of Education says that almost 100% of teachers and school staff have been vaccinated, in Bangkok. The Bureau says the remaining staff will be inoculated today. Bangkok schools, however, will remain closed for a further 2 weeks. Students are set to continue learning online until then. According to Thai media, the situation will be re-evaluated at that time and decide what further measures need to be taken. Schools were set to reopen today. Last week, government officials announced that schools would not reopen while infection rates remained high. The CCSA reported 3,355 new Covid-19 cases, […]

The post Almost 100% of teachers and staff vaccinated in Bangkok appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

With all of the teachers and school staff now vaccinated in Bangkok, bring back the school children and do it in a phased basis and bring back the older Students as they are coming to the end of their schooling and will be preparing to do the Advanced National Educational Test.

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

The Director of the Bureau of Education says that almost 100% of teachers and school staff have been vaccinated, in Bangkok.

Almost 100%? . . . what, like 10%, maybe, with their being zero difference.

Why is it that I and probably countless thousands of others believe that the DotBoD is telling porkies . . . or exaggerating, at least . . . almost100% my arse!

If I could, I'd directly challenge him to show me the numbers and, if he was to prove they were legit, he could kick my arse. Sounds fair to me.

When they say nearly 100% of them are vaccinated, do they mean all those teachers have actually had BOTH shots? 

And same question about the Phuket Sandbox - how many of those vaccinated on the island have had  BOTH shots? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JRM said:

do they mean all those teachers have actually had BOTH shots? 

Fair question . . . I just wish I could answer it and, in all probability, PHM Anutin wouldn't be able to answer it, either.

Hello, JRM and welcome to T-T!

Feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

KC

1 hour ago, JRM said:

When they say nearly 100% of them are vaccinated, do they mean all those teachers have actually had BOTH shots? 

And same question about the Phuket Sandbox - how many of those vaccinated on the island have had  BOTH shots? 

I know several teachers, and none of them got the vaccine.

But that none of the teachers I know have been vaccinated must be a coincidence as nearly 100% of the teachers have been vaccinated.

• Haha 1