News Forum - Female boxer fights back after man pours beer over her for refusing to drink with him

Thaiger

11 minutes ago, TravellingThaiGerrr said:

The video puts her in a bad light, even is she's a badass. She's clearly emotional and out of control. Kudos to the dude holding her back: he wiped up a lot of bear with his shirt. Also, the dude standing in front of the man who spilled the beer, that guy took several undeserved kicks from the "boxer" in place of his not-so-brave friend. What a bro. Shout out to those guys, the real heroes.

I've got an idea for you - why don't you pour a beer over a Thai girl you don't know in a restaurant while she's sitting having a meal and see how "emotional and out of control" they get.

... or any girl in your home country, for that matter.

... and he didn't "spill" his beer - he poured it all over her.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

I've seen bottles of Leo with a bigger kick, this exhibition display cannot by any stretch of the imagination be classed as "having ten tons of sh1t kicked out of him" that is all I am saying and suffice to say I don't condone his actions.

I'm conceding the point, FFS - that's why I said "OK, 2 oz of hot air"! 

How much clearer can I make it 🙄?

5 minutes ago, Stonker said:

I've got an idea for you - why don't you pour a beer over a Thai girl you don't know in a restaurant while she's sitting having a meal and see how "emotional and out of control" they get.

... or any girl in your home country, for that matter.

... and he didn't "spill" his beer - he poured it all over her.

But we don't know what she really did before he poured the beer on her. Not saying she deserved it. Sure, he was probably drunk stupid (he looked sober enough in the video). But we only have her side of the story.

Edited by TravellingThaiGerrr

3 minutes ago, TravellingThaiGerrr said:

But we don't know what she really did before he poured the beer on her. Not saying she deserved it. Sure, he was probably drunk stupid (he looked sober enough in the video). But we only have her side of the story.

Have you had any previous personal experiences of girls becoming aggressive in bars ?

5 minutes ago, Stonker said:

I'm conceding the point, FFS - that's why I said "OK, 2 oz of hot air"! 

How much clearer can I make it 🙄?

Cushty, you know it makes sense. 😀

6 minutes ago, TravellingThaiGerrr said:

In that case why did you comment as you did, that "the video puts her in a bad light" and that "she's clearly emotional and out of control" ?

How TF do you expect her to be if someone she doesn't know pours a beer over her while she's having a meal, just because she doesn't want to talk to him?

• Like 2

The guy was wrong with what he did with the beer but is lucky for the girl he did not fight back and good she was held back as he could have done her some serious damage with a couple of punches as she was drunk and hit everyone else with her girly punches and not the guy she intended to hit. 

I didn't seem any Thai boxing skills at all, just standard Thai kicks and slaps. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jason said:

I guess the lesson here is to treat women with respect....you never know when they might turn on you and give you a lesson in respect...or else.

You should always treat women respectfully, irrespective if they are able to teach you a lesson or not. That's a matter of principle and good behaviour.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, JamesR said:

The guy was wrong with what he did with the beer but is lucky for the girl he did not fight back and good she was held back as he could have done her some serious damage with a couple of punches as she was drunk and hit everyone else with her girly punches and not the guy she intended to hit. 

I didn't seem any Thai boxing skills at all, just standard Thai kicks and slaps. 

Well, she's on facebook so I'm sure you could arrange a bout the next time you're here so you can display your skills.

Let us know in advance as it could outsell Bocelli.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Well, she's on facebook so I'm sure you could arrange a bout the next time you're here so you can display your skills.

Let us know in advance as it could outsell Bocelli.

I never mentioned my skills, I was commenting on the situation which happened on that night.

The guy looked like he could have hurt her, I did not say I could.

Why do you put words in other peoples mouths on a regular basis and invent things they have never said?

A bit bored with life perhaps?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, JamesR said:

I never mentioned my skills, I was commenting on the situation which happened on that night.

The guy looked like he could have hurt her, I did not say I could.

Why do you put words in other peoples mouths on a regular basis and invent things they have never said?

A bit bored with life perhaps?

Sorry  - I just assumed that because you said you "didn't see any Thai boxing skills at all, just standard Thai kicks and slaps" while she's quite well known to be pretty skilled, that you were some sort of expert.

Obviously my mistake 😂!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Fundok said:

You should always treat women respectfully, irrespective if they are able to teach you a lesson or not. That's a matter of principle and good behaviour.

Not part of the Thai male mentality... especially when drinking... they are the reason that the government restricts alcohol sales.

2 hours ago, Skip said:

Not part of the Thai male mentality... especially when drinking... they are the reason that the government restricts alcohol sales.

No excuse for a farang. Treat women with respect - everywhere.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Stonker said:

Sorry  - I just assumed that because you said you "didn't see any Thai boxing skills at all, just standard Thai kicks and slaps" while she's quite well known to be pretty skilled, that you were some sort of expert.

Obviously my mistake 😂!

No problem.

She didn't look very skilled in the video taken on that particular night, I assumed she might have been drunk, she was certainly over the top.

• Thanks 1

On 2/9/2022 at 10:06 PM, Skip said:

You must mix with some very rough Thais then, I see on so many occasions it is the woman who is the boss of the family.

I do not see more disrespect there for women than many other countries in the world.