News Forum - China proposes to donate two used submarines to Thai Navy after problems in purchase deal

Thaiger

57 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Over one million detained, tortured, re-educated etc. can’t all be terrorists.

Any footages or eveidences or you witnessed related what you described? If not, pls close ur cute mouth.

On the other hand, if all these you said are true story. Can you comment what the caucasian did with the Indians in North American. Can you comment what the caucasian did with the african slaves?

If you are so warm - hearted about independency of Uyghurs, you better vote agree when Scottish and Welsh held the independency protest next time. 

hoe one's own potatoes.

Edited by TimAn

On 2/7/2022 at 12:45 PM, Thaiger said:

The Royal Thai Navy is reportedly in talks with China about receiving two decommissioned military submarines. But apparently, the offer is on the table because there was a problem with ordering parts for the submarine currently being assembled by China for Thailand, according to the Bangkok Post. The used submarines would be used for training while Thailand waits for its initial order of Chinese-made submarines, which delivery may have to be postponed from next year until April 2024. The second-hand submarines need to be reconditioned before they can be used, according to Thai PBS, citing the Thai Navy. The Type […]

The story China proposes to donate two used submarines to Thai Navy after problems in purchase deal as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

And the debt is rising. China is luring  now, after the African countries, the Asian countries in to the debt-trap. Even if it is "just" a present, to keep the deal up!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimAn said:

Any footages or eveidences or you witnessed related what you described? If not, pls close ur cute mouth.

On the other hand, if all these you said are true story. Can you comment what the caucasian did with the Indians in North American. Can you comment what the caucasian did with the african slaves?

If you are so warm - hearted about independency of Uyghurs, you better vote agree when Scottish and Welsh held the independency protest next time. 

hoe one's own potatoes.

More gibberish from CCP apologist. Plenty of accurate internet material . 
subject is proven CCP oppression of the Chinese people of all ethnicities. OP was Chinese submarines to Thailand. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

More gibberish from CCP apologist. Plenty of accurate internet material . 
subject is proven CCP oppression of the Chinese people of all ethnicities. OP was Chinese submarines to Thailand. 

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.... I thought you'd know that by know...

8 hours ago, ctxa said:

Very few of those are true lol. 

Social Credit is false. The only "social credit" there is belongs to Alibaba. As you may know Alibaba is not the government, so that's just a fake news. The fact Alibaba implements a credit score in its bank (Alipay) doesn't mean it's related to the government. 

Forced Sterilization, is bullshit. 

Party Official or son of, wants to ( so does) rape your Wife.... Bullshit again 

Who is gonna know better, you from reading whatever is that you read, or me that lived in China for 5 years and I'm married to a Chinese? 

If what you say is true, how come I survived, and I'm here after 5 years in China with a much thicker wallet now :P. If what you say is true my organs should have been harvested and I should have been put in a concentration camp....

I will take your 5 years and raise you 1  so i guess that makes me a expert on China also

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Thommo said:

I will take your 5 years and raise you 1  so i guess that makes me a expert on China also

In English, please?

Just now, Thommo said:

I only speak Australian 😊

In Europe we were taught British English… by Cambridge University… 

So I shall guess we can’t communicate then, sunshine. 

7 minutes ago, ctxa said:

In Europe we were taught British English… by Cambridge University… 

So I shall guess we can’t communicate then, sunshine. 

I guess it just confirms the saying   "never confuse education with intelligence"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thommo said:

I guess it just confirms the saying   "never confuse education with intelligence"

That’s right. As far as I can see some people confuse themselves with Einstein 🙂

On 2/8/2022 at 12:27 AM, Poolie said:

The CPC has 110m members. Each of the members has at least two friends who arent members. The member has two parents. See where this is going? You cant separate the party from the people. Its naive.

Why do you think they have a 90+% approval rating?

This is only because you literally cannot successfully operate a business in China without being a member of the party. It's impossible for non-party members to grow a business or climb the corporate ladder etc. without being a member of the party. 

21 hours ago, TimAn said:

hoe one's own potatoes.

Look it's a wumao

On 2/8/2022 at 7:38 AM, ctxa said:

Lol, obviously every "gift" in life, no matter from the CPC or from your friend comes with strings attached. 

And that includes "gifts" from the US, too. 

Remember in the 50s, 60s when the US government gave so much money to Thailand? Was it out of generosity? Obviously not, so that they could establish bases to fight communism in Vietnam.... 

Look another wumao or maybe a CCP shill notice his careful use of CPC instead of CCP this is classic Party propaganda. Of course it should read CFP because they have never been Communist they are Fascists they even teach that Hitler was a good strong leader in Party circles. 

On 2/8/2022 at 10:45 PM, Paulw said:

Firstly why would the Thai navy even need submarines and why would they ever entertain buying 2nd hand subs that need reconditioning, its unbelievable how this government prioritises spending. What about millions of citizens that genuinely need financial assistance?? Wouldn't they be better off putting the money towards tourist infrastructure or tourist promotion??? Get businesses open and people back working in tourism both directly and indirectly!!! And when economics return to some sort of normality then consider military related spending??? 

Because since the coup the Thai government has been run by the military and they want their toys. 

20 minutes ago, Tim_Melb said:

Look another wumao or maybe a CCP shill notice his careful use of CPC instead of CCP this is classic Party propaganda. Of course it should read CFP because they have never been Communist they are Fascists they even teach that Hitler was a good strong leader in Party circles. 

The house I live in and the car I drive don’t get paid with no 50 cents =))

Won’t waste my time replying to the rest of whatever it is that you wrote. I’ll just take pity on you instead :)

Edited by ctxa

7 minutes ago, ctxa said:

Then it's only a matter of time until you wake up one day to the reality that somebody from the party with a more powerful family than your wife decides to take it all away by blocking your clients or by underpricing you and stealing your clients or both and with your attitude you won't even see it coming until it's too late. Of course when it comes, if you have a y of your wife's family involved in the business then all the money they lose will be your fault and your wife will divorce you or be forced to turn her back on her family as you escape the country. If you manage to get out without being stopped at the airport without being arrested and imprisoned or just disappeared. But of course that did not happen to one of my friends or the many others that tell similar stories according to you. Shill. 

• Cool 1

29 minutes ago, ctxa said:

Won’t waste my time replying to the rest of whatever it is that you wrote. I’ll just take pity on you instead :)

When I get called a wumao I give up. Not 'cos I'm insulted, but at that stage it's all they've got left and it's like game over.  Liike playground taunts. Pathetic.

You cant tell those who wont listen, only sympathise at their ignorance.

12 minutes ago, Tim_Melb said:

Then it's only a matter of time until you wake up one day to the reality that somebody from the party with a more powerful family than your wife decides to take it all away by blocking your clients or by underpricing you and stealing your clients or both and with your attitude you won't even see it coming until it's too late. Of course when it comes, if you have a y of your wife's family involved in the business then all the money they lose will be your fault and your wife will divorce you or be forced to turn her back on her family as you escape the country. If you manage to get out without being stopped at the airport without being arrested and imprisoned or just disappeared. But of course that did not happen to one of my friends or the many others that tell similar stories according to you. Shill. 

Wahahaha, have you ever thought about working as a fortuneteller? I reckon you have a lot of potential! Surely, a lot of weak minded people will believe everything that comes out of your mouth! 

Can’t you see that despite being barely in mid twenties I’m in Bangkok right now living a semi retired life because I already stepped down from the day to day of that company that I built out of nowhere? Nowadays somebody else manages it for me, and if it flukes, well that’s their problem, not mine anymore. The cash is in my pocket, and I got plenty of investments in different countries. So losing the dividends from that company wouldn’t kill me or leave me bankrupt 😉

And no, my company has nothing to do with my wife or her family. She never was involved in it. Leave her alone. She is a very hard working woman, who even when I made more than enough cash, she continued waking up at 7AM everyday to go to work just out of pride. 

Who do you think you are to tell me my wife is gonna divorce me? Christ’s sake… 

Edited by ctxa
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ctxa said:

Can’t you see that despite being barely in mid twenties I’m in Bangkok right now living a semi retired life because I already stepped down from the day to day of that company that I built out of nowhere?

Ah so China was so wonderful that you left and moved to Thailand as soon as you could afford too... 

5 minutes ago, Tim_Melb said:

Ah so China was so wonderful that you left and moved to Thailand as soon as you could afford too... 

No, simply because China is a place to make money, not to live your life, if you can afford to do it somewhere else.

The life style in the big cities only suits those who work / have a company, etc... The life style in the rural areas, it's still pretty poor. 

Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, are not famous for attracting retired (or semi retired) people, are they? 

Edited by ctxa