News Forum - Thailand approves Sinovac and Sinopharm for 6 year olds and up

Thaiger

Thailand will now allow children aged six and older to get Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines without adjusting the dosage. Between January 1 and February 2 this year, 13,600 kids 5-11 years old tested positive, a 6% increase from April to December 2021. The Thai Food and Drug Administration (TFDA), wants children aged 3-17 to be able to get the vaccines. It has asked the Government Pharmaceutical Organisation for information about this. Meanwhile, there were 10,226 children between 12-17 years old who tested positive during this time, a 5.6% increase from April to December 2021. The director-general of the Disease Control […]

The story Thailand approves Sinovac and Sinopharm for 6 year olds and up as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

My daughter will not be getting any of that useless Chinese junk.

They can give her a proper vaccine or forget it.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

'Approved', but I can't see anyone wanting it here - literally no takers.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Stonker said:

But isn’t it 12% “effective “ against Delta ? ….oh I see your point …..😗😂

Leaving aside the wisdom or necessity of vacccinating young children,does the Thai Govt realise that the Chinese vaccines are far less effective than western ones ?.  Just look at the situation in Chile, they were conned into buying the Chinese c**p ... soaring cases and deaths. Also, the vaccines we have at present are useless against Omicron..... why would we need a vaccine anyway for nothing worse than a cold ?

4 hours ago, Stonker said:

Only someone who wants to go back CN. 

They be order by china to use that shit that happens if you borrow so much money they got you by the balls thailand will be chinas next province they sold the country  

On 2/5/2022 at 6:26 PM, Rookiescot said:

You are spreading dangerous anti-vaccine misinformation   

<balance of post deleted as RS is entitled to his opinion on the poor efficacy of certain vaccines and you  BNF should use the report button, not advise Mo staff what to do online>

• Haha 1

It’s good to see how the children are to be cared for while the rest of the population suffers Chinese vaccines will do little to prevent infection but it’s an election year.You must ask the question why has it taken so long and we’re are the vaccines 

On 2/5/2022 at 6:26 PM, Rookiescot said:

Maybe a real vaccine will be developed soon. 

Seen this >   image.png.33db1e958faab7b1d53dcb896fc4e4a0.png

Unnecessary posts edited or removed and thread is LOCKED to allow more recent News articles to rise to fore - surely you have more to discuss than vaccine eficacy for which there are appropriate sections.