News Forum - Chon Buri police report new amphetamine being trafficked in Thailand

Thaiger

Police in Chon Buri say they’ve come across an amphetamine pill they haven’t seen before. The new illicit drug, seized in the province’s Pan Thong district, appears to be coated with substances making it looks shimmering and glossy. The authorities warn people about the unknown substance as it may have serious effects on the body. The police’s agent reported that 33 year old Prutigai or Long is a dealer selling drugs for workers in the Pan Thong district. After getting a report, the police tried to order 2,000 tablets of amphetamines from the dealer and asked to deliver to a house […]

The story Chon Buri police report new amphetamine being trafficked in Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"They were charged with stocking up on drugs.....without permission???" That would seem to imply that you can stock on drugs as long as you have permission? Amazing Thailand!

19 hours ago, ExpatPattaya said:

How do they test for amphetamines?  If it is something they have never seen how did they know? 

I’ve heard when they raid somewhere it’s a urine test and to test for amphetamine it’s usually in a bag similar to what you see in border control tv programs 

On 2/5/2022 at 10:54 AM, ThaiEyes said:

Oh wow! Looks like that couple were really some big drug kingpins 🤣

2000 tablets is 2000 too many and if a child found the stash they may think they are sweets

5 minutes ago, Philly said:

I’ve heard when they raid somewhere it’s a urine test and to test for amphetamine it’s usually in a bag similar to what you see in border control tv programs 

So the officers get tested before and after the raid? 

Donald Duck Lol GIF

1 minute ago, Guest1 said:

So the officers get tested before and after the raid? 

Donald Duck Lol GIF

If they raid a bar/nightclub it’s usually a urine test. The test for drugs found on the floor or body of someone is easily done with a bag or else a machine after a swab of it. And I would doubt the officers get tested maybe someone else knows more than me 😁

23 minutes ago, Philly said:

And I would doubt the officers get tested maybe someone else knows more than me

It could explain the differences in found on site and delivered to the photo table, sometimes