News Forum - Covids-19 vaccination begins for Malaysian children between the ages of 5 and 11

Thaiger

Malaysian children between the ages of 5 and 11 are now being given a Covid-19 vaccine as officials try to boost immunity in the very young. According to a Reuters report, yelps of pain could be heard at a vaccination centre in the capital, Kuala Lumpur, where young kids waited nervously beside their parents. Despite a degree of anxiety in the air, 8-year-old Sophie Lee Ming Qi says she’s relieved to be better protected. “I feel like there are higher chances of me not getting Covid now and I can go dine out.” Malaysia’s vaccine rollout has been particularly successful, […]

The story Covids-19 vaccination begins for Malaysian children between the ages of 5 and 11 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story