News Forum - Australia to Kanye West: you must be fully vaccinated to play here

Thaiger

After the Australian public and government overwhelmingly agreed they didn’t want unvaccinated tennis champion Novak Djokovic in the country, Prime Minister Scott Morrison has a strong working for hip-hop superstar Kanye West. Kanye announced plans to tour Australia in March, but the government has responded: not without a vaccine you aren’t. While Kanye’s vaccination status is unknown, he has made some decidedly anti-vax statements in the past. He did say in an interview last year that he received one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, but in an interview with Forbes magazine, he spouted a string of religious imagery and vaccine […]

The story Australia to Kanye West: you must be fully vaccinated to play here as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Apparently Andrea Bocelli is on stand-by if Kanye West has to drop out.

Ah, Stonker . . . that's a killer 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, I think three Stonker emojis is sufficient 😏.

• Thanks 1

Will he say like Novax “ I’m already protected from Covid”. ( “ I’m Special”)

Translation : I’m Not Vaccinated as Required but I’ll pick one from my menu of superstitious hokum bs excuses; lucky amulet/ herbal remedy/ witch doctor/ ivermectin/ gods love / already recovered/ natural immunity/ exemption, etc

• Like 2

"That’s the mark of the beast. They want to put chips inside of us, they want to do all kinds of things, to make it where we can’t cross the gates of heaven.”

What a lunatic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If a local has to be vaccinated to go to a local restaurant or shop then I see no reason why Kanye be permitted into the country without the jab.

• Like 2

After the Australian public and government overwhelmingly agreed they didn't want etc etc etc. Seriously ? You dare to say here that the public overwhelmingly agrees with their governments decisions. Wake up.

• Like 1

Problem with Aus/ Novax saga was always too many exceptions then subject to tortuous committee type processes.Green Light for non- compliance for all entitled special ones. Not Vaxxed/  No Entry. Simple. Like Philippines. 

"Australia to Kanye West: you must be fully vaccinated to play here"

Of course, Kanye does not "play" any instrument LOL, so not a problem  555 

His crew does set him up with Auto-tune and vocal sampler machines, does that count?  LOL

Edited by ExpatPattaya