News Forum - Fundraiser for survivor, funeral for victim of the attack on 2 British men

Thaiger

Well let’s hope he thinks twice next time about being privileged and no problem to be overly rudely loud late night outside disturbing everyone with noise pollution. Probably wasn’t the first time as I post said in the original article. Normally once will not get that hammer coming down on you, but being a repeated frequent outside offender will have repercussions. Take it inside and close your doors and window or move to an isolated place. 

Why don't these people have medical insurance?

During 2020 I was in Thailand for seven months, I had medical problems costing £4000, the insurance company paid.

I was actually covered up to £7,500,000 , insurance is cheap.

Stop with the boozing and loud music at 3am and use the money to buy insurance. 

6 hours ago, ExpatPattaya said:

All they needed was some bluetooth headphones so no one would hear the music but themselves. 

Likely gay men and/or lonely alcoholics, who else would stay up with just one person of the same gender drinking until 3am  🤣

How come everyone with Pattaya in their name is so fcuking weird?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Well let’s hope he thinks twice next time about being privileged and no problem to be overly rudely loud late night outside disturbing everyone with noise pollution. Probably wasn’t the first time as I post said in the original article. Normally once will not get that hammer coming down on you, but being a repeated frequent outside offender will have repercussions. Take it inside and close your doors and window or move to an isolated place. 

I was looking at a new apartment to buy here in Vancouver 

It was on the ground floor and had a massive fenced in yard.

That is extremely appealing to me

I love a big outdoor space

And believe me, the latest we'd ever be out there would be 11pm

And I still immediately thought of how we'd have to regulate our noise (even at 7-8pm) to not disturb our neighbors 

they shoud not have been playing music loud at 3am, we really dont know if they were previously asked t turn it down but commonn sense tells you to do that, the thi guy is not totally at fault

10 minutes ago, Centralman said:

they shoud not have been playing music loud at 3am, we really dont know if they were previously asked t turn it down but commonn sense tells you to do that, the thi guy is not totally at fault

I totally agree, but to chop some-ones head off for playing Eine Kleine Nachtmusic is extreme to say the least.

10 hours ago, Marc26 said:

I was looking at a new apartment to buy here in Vancouver 

It was on the ground floor and had a massive fenced in yard.

That is extremely appealing to me

I love a big outdoor space

And believe me, the latest we'd ever be out there would be 11pm

And I still immediately thought of how we'd have to regulate our noise (even at 7-8pm) to not disturb our neighbors 

Everything within reason and not all the time and not taking it way past the acceptable. We all are humans and need to live, but there is a point of thinking one is too special privileged from self-centered uncaring selfish, and this is where problems arise. Unfortunately, in Thailand there are lots like that, and they need to be harnessed or shall we say spoken to or taught to understand, but killing someone of cutting them is not the answer, but it most certainly does happen frequently, but seems it is the ones who are constant all the time repeated offenders who get into these problems. Can't say how many over the years here me and my family have had to confront and continue to have to. I could really go off on this topic, but best not to.