News Forum - Pattaya shop reports old foreign man dies during massage

Thaiger

While receiving a massage at a shop in the Pattaya area, an older foreign man died midway through. The incident took place yesterday in Bang Lamung at a massage shop in the late afternoon, and emergency responders were notified of an unidentified foreigner, believed to be an expat around the age of 70, who had passed away in the middle of a massage. It was the Nong Prue Police who received the initial report of the incident that took place at a massage shop in Soi Kaho Talo in Nong Prue. They dispatched officers along with emergency responders but when […]

The story Pattaya shop reports old foreign man dies during massage as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

35 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

While receiving a massage at a shop in the Pattaya area, an older foreign man died midway through. The incident took place yesterday in Bang Lamung at a massage shop in the late afternoon, and emergency responders were notified of an unidentified foreigner, believed to be an expat around the age of 70, who had passed away in the middle of a massage. It was the Nong Prue Police who received the initial report of the incident that took place at a massage shop in Soi Kaho Talo in Nong Prue. They dispatched officers along with emergency responders but when […]

The story Pattaya shop reports old foreign man dies during massage as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

That's the way to go. Godspeed!

Edited by Lawyers_Guns_and_Money
Typo
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3

I snore my balls off when I get massages

I embarrass the shit out of my wife whenever we get foot massages   😀

There are times, my snoring wakes me up mid massage   5555

This guy went out in a pretty great way 

• Haha 1

He saved the money for the service also because he croaked before he checked out...

Unless the Thai lady took money from his clothes before she called the police 

Beware of Happy Massages, they may be dangerous to your health. 

Edited by JackMeOff
Typo

It wasn't me! But if I had a choice that would be pinnacle !

The young lady of the house says the person who was giving the massage could likely be considered as spiritually connected by Thais ,especially if it resulted in a heart attack caused by ….

• Like 1

That's one less private room available. No one will want to work in there.

I foresee the local monks coming for a shop blessing.

RIP good way to go.

His wife will be pleased to find out his stiffness was relieved before he croaked and became seriously stiff .

Unbelieveable even at 70 unable to keep away from these creatures ,, pathetic 

• Angry 1

6 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

I'm surprised anyone could fall asleep during a Thai massage. They're not exactly relaxing. 

At least he went in peace. 

I can definitely fall asleep during a Thai massage. I find them so relaxing.

I knew a retired English couple who moved to Ko Samui about fifteen years ago. They built an expensive house house overlooking the sea.
The husband used to sneak out for a Thai massage with a happy ending, quite regularly. The last time he did it, he died of a heart attack during the happy ending.
I'm sure the staff were spooked, but explaining to his wife what had happened wasn't easy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JackMeOff said:

He saved the money for the service also because he croaked before he checked out...

Unless the Thai lady took money from his clothes before she called the police 

Beware of Happy Massages, they may be dangerous to your health. 

Wow with a handle like yours I would have steered clear of this one.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Guevara said:

Or was it? Arriving at the Pearly Gates with a grin on his face.

At least you didn't say coming.

St. Peter, would not be amused.