News Forum - Best massage and spa treatments in Bangkok 2022

Thaiger

Renew your body and uplift your spirit by indulging in relaxing spas and massages in Bangkok. During the weekends or after a long day of work, go and pamper yourself with Thai massages or a variety of other luxury head-to-toe treatments from super-skilled massage therapists. We have compiled a list of the top 5 massage and spa treatments in Bangkok so take your pick! Best massage and spa treatments in Bangkok 1. Let’s Relax Spa: Mandarin Hotel Samyan Escape to your own little sanctuary and have the relaxation of your lifetime at Let’s Relax Spa. This branch is located at […]

The story Best massage and spa treatments in Bangkok 2022 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I would like to add my favorite spa to this list. Su Esthetic Home Spa on Sukhumvit Soi 26 is my go-to place for massages, facials and srubs at very fair prices. 

• 2 years later...

Loft Thai Spa is also great place to relax and enjoy massage and spa treatments in Sukhumvit too.  I loved the variety type of Massage, which was very soothing and refreshing So much.