Pattaya October reopening hampered by obstacles

Thaiger

Pattaya has been working on its reopening plan, aiming to bring back international tourism in the fourth quarter of 2021. Officials have launched the “Pattaya, Move on” scheme which aims to open back up the popular tourist city in October, but the Public Health Ministry disagrees with their plan so far. The goal is to reopen Pattaya without the need for any sort of quarantine for all international tourists that are fully vaccinated. It would allow these tourists to sidestep the current 14-day quarantine, and enjoy Pattaya freely. They would be limited to staying within the confines of the Bang […]

The post Pattaya October reopening hampered by obstacles appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

@Michael

Hi, Michael and welcome to T-T!

Regarding your October Pattaya query I have to confess that with these various access plans, e.g. the Phuket 'sandbox', the smaller islands and now, Pattaya, changing virtually by the day, I cannot give you even a hint towards answering your query, even though you are looking four months ahead.

Sorry, Michael, but that's how it is, currently, with the Covid 3rd wave still showing few signs of easing, versus the hopes and plans of the central TAT and provincial tourism authorities, it is a real battle at the moment and I could only advise you either to check again in a month or so, or consider an entirely different venue, i.e. a different country with fewer or no Covid restrictions, depending upon where you're based, of course.