Jump to content

Thaiger Talk Quiz #034 - Thai Immigration


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, ctxa said:

0/5 😂

Ctxa or can I call you 'c' as it rolls of the tongue much easier. You have nothing to be ashamed of, as '0' appears to be the norm on here, anybody with a higher score are purely swots. 😀

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

1 out of 5.

But we need to remember, all of them could be right, depending on the day. The switch the rules everyday😂

Has anyone had to deal with Immigration for an issue before?

 

My old passport was beat to shit 

I got questioned checking in the US/Canada a couple of times 

 

Then I flew to Thailand 

The border agent looked over my passport

Called over her boss, he called his boss

Took my passport

They had a big meeting 

 

Came back

Stamped my passport

And at the end 

The border agent said in the nicest voice

 

"Sir, next time you come Thailand, may you please bring new passport "   😀

 

 

 

20220128_065844.jpg

20220128_065855.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Marc26 said:

My old passport was beat to shit 

Understatement of the year....😄

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Guys, many thanks for taking part in an Immigration quiz.
I really didn't expect much of a response.

Kudos to @Chaimaifor a score of 5/5.
Commiserations to those who scored 0, you should be concerned about possible deportation 😂

I can hear the calls for another Immigration quiz in the offing soon 😩
Pizza Yes GIF

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Marc26 said:

My old passport was beat to shit 

Your not supposed to wash it 🙄

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Faz said:

Don't worry @Fundok it's the participation in the quizzes that counts.
I rarely get 5/5 and I've lived here almost 9 years.

Thanks for the words of solace and encouragement!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Faz said:

I can hear the calls for another Immigration quiz in the offing soon 😩

Definitely… can we have an easier one next time  (I’m guessing no 😁).

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Definitely… can we have an easier one next time  (I’m guessing no 😁).

Yes definitely, questions like - how many days does a 90 day report have?

When you approach the IO counter do you say, sawadi kap or guten tag.

How many steps does the Jomtian office have.

How much does a 1,900 baht visa extension cost.

Which is the correct spelling, visa or viza.

Note to @Faz you are quite welcome to use some or all of these questions should you wish.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Yes definitely, questions like - how many days does a 90 day report have?

When you approach the IO counter do you say, sawadi kap or guten tag.

How many steps does the Jomtian office have.

How much does a 1,900 baht visa extension cost.

Which is the correct spelling, visa or viza.

Note to @Faz you are quite welcome to use some or all of these questions should you wish.

@Marble-eyeI think you could have a knack for quiz writing, I like that quiz!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BigHewer said:

@Marble-eyeI think you could have a knack for quiz writing, I like that quiz!

I have just sat my own quiz and I got 3 out of 5 which is better than I normally do. The number of steps at Jomtian let me down as it is a ramp and I misspelled 'viza'

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, BigHewer said:

Definitely… can we have an easier one next time  (I’m guessing no 😁).

Gotcha!

You mean like;  'What's the Immigration Act called' 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

How many steps does the Jomtian office have.

2 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

The number of steps at Jomtian let me down as it is a ramp

Trick questions eh!
OK it has a ramp but how many steps did it take to walk up the ramp 🤔

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Faz said:

Your not supposed to wash it 🙄

Believe it or not

Never washed!

 

That's just wear and tear

I think there were 20+ countries in that and montly trips back and forth to US/Canada 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use