Jump to content

Thaiger Talk Quiz #034 - Thai Immigration


Recommended Posts

i guess i could become an immigration expert,  1 out of 5 qualifies i think

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I only knew one, guessed the other four & got just one correct.

No idea about the 'listed activities' though.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 out of 5 for me, knew the last one, guessed the rest. Not very clever guesses evidently. 🙄

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3/5

Knew the first and last and guessed the rest 😞

I shall deport myself immediately !!

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Damn 3 out of 5

1st place!

Me too. Not bad for someone who always wings it!! 😁

  • Cool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Damn 3 out of 5

1st place!

 

 

Excuse me!  😉😃

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Faraday said:

I only knew one, guessed the other four & got just one correct.

No idea about the 'listed activities' though.

Yup, that question (2) stumped me also.

I started listing my activities:

Sleeping

Eating

Watching tv

Being hansum 

Farting

etc etc

Edited by DwizzleyMatthews
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chaimai said:

Excuse me!  😉😃

My bad

 

I read yours as 2 out 5 

 

You are the king of immigration!  😀

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Faz said:

Quiz #34

Click HERE to test your knowledge of Immigration in Thailand

Here are five questions about immigration law in Thailand. Good luck!

2 out of 5, not a masterpiece I guess. My excuse: since my Thai wife lives with me in Switzerland and I have not yet retired, I never really had to worry about most of the questions raised as I never (so far) needed a long term visa.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Fundok said:

2 out of 5, not a masterpiece I guess. My excuse: since my Thai wife lives with me in Switzerland and I have not yet retired, I never really had to worry about most of the questions raised as I never (so far) needed a long term visa.

Don't worry @Fundok it's the participation in the quizzes that counts.
I rarely get 5/5 and I've lived here almost 9 years.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zero!

I know nothing, the same feeling I get working with Immigration officials!

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, GMoney2312 said:

Zero!

I know nothing, the same feeling I get working with Immigration officials!

Don’t be downhearted you got the same score as most immigration officials !!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 out of 5.

But we need to remember, all of them could be right, depending on the day. The switch the rules everyday😂

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Marc26 said:

My bad

I read yours as 2 out 5 

You are the king of immigration!  😀

 

 

LOL!   👏 👍🙏

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

1 out of 5.

But we need to remember, all of them could be right, depending on the day. The switch the rules everyday😂

 

 

That just has to be the worst ever attempt to justify an appalling score of 1/5 !  😉😄

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

That just has to be the worst ever attempt to justify an appalling score of 1/5 !  😉😄

I'm a sore loser😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DiJoDavO said:

1 out of 5.

But we need to remember, all of them could be right, depending on the day. The switch the rules everyday😂

Non of the question came from Immigration Bureau Orders.

They all came from the Immigration Act (1979) and the Thai Embassies.
Now less of the feeble excuses, you just flopped on this one ........ miserably  🙄

Whereas I can state with confidence that I got 5/5 along with @Chaimai  😁

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Join Thaiger Talk Today!

    Sign up in 30 seconds and join the discussion on everything Thailand!

  • Latest Posts

    1. 11

      News Forum - Dozens of Thais rescued from Chinese gang phone scam centre in Cambodia

    2. 124

      News Forum - UK Pensions in Thailand losing up to 20,160 baht a year

    3. 1,733

      News Forum - Ukraine’s Zelensky defies Russia’s ultimatum to lay down weapons

    4. 1

      News Forum - Russell Crowe to question Bangkok governor candidates live on TV

    5. 9

      Thai Pop/Rock Bands Thread.

  • New Topics

  • Tell a friend

    Love Thaiger Talk? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use