Pfizer vaccine application received, review process begun

Thaiger

The Food and Drug Administration in Thailand is now processing the application for the Pfizer vaccine for domestic use against Covid-19. The secretary-general of the FDA says they have received the application from Pfizer Thailand and have begun the review process, taking the vaccine one step closer to use in Thailand. The government had just submitted an order of 20 million doses of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine on Thursday. The doses are scheduled to be delivered in the fourth quarter of 2021. The Public Health Minister explained Thailand’s plans for the vaccines, saying the Pfizer doses would be earmarked for […]

The post Pfizer vaccine application received, review process begun appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Thanks 1

Hi, AussieBob,

I was just about to report you for going AWOL . . . busy golfing? Glad you're back, anyway.

And re the Pfizer thread, I was minded to make one of my typically cynical remarks, on seeing 'taking the vaccine one step closer to use in Thailand', but I thought 'let's not spoil a satisfactory Saturday'. One step closer, indeed . . . these guys are stand-up comics.

Cheers KC - moving house AND golf etc - flat out and about to leave again for a while. Maybe tomorrow get a break. 

• Haha 1