News Forum - City Guide: Top 5 public parks to visit in Bangkok 2022

Thaiger

Bangkok isn’t just about its nightlife and night markets, hotels and shopping malls, busy roads and the never ending cityscape that overflows into surrounding provinces. When caught up in the fray of urban life, it can be hard to slow down, making it easy to overlook the city’s most precious gems — its many public parks. They’re great places to engage in your favourite form of outdoor recreation, from a daily jog to a picnic on the lawn, offering the elusive “fresh air” you now your lungs need. If you haven’t visited a park in a while, you might be […]

The story City Guide: Top 5 public parks to visit in Bangkok 2022 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

Personally I love Lumphini park, especially watching the monitor lizards they are so impressive like living dinosaurs some are massive, apparently  the Asian water monitor is the second largest lizard in the world after the Komodo dragon. The Thai people don’t seem too keen on them but thankfully I believe they just think live and let live and generally leave them in peace. 

• Like 1

"Find the walkway that attaches Lumphini Park with it’s neighbour, Benjakitti Park." I didn't know there is such a walkway. I checked Google maps because it is some distance, and it's right there on the map, Witthayu and Sarasin.

Good article.

These will be on the list next time I go to Bangkok. Such beautiful places to visit. Last time I was in Bangkok my girlfriend insisted I visited nine temples with her in one day. You can guess why we had to visit nine temples to make merit. But I can't say why on here.