Who here likes to watch vloggers on Youtube?

Riyoung_B

I'm obsessed with Justacare youtube channel because her videos always show good quality aesthetics and her shopping and cafe hopping in Thailand! Anybody have any other good ones to recommend to me?

This channel AsiatoAustralia is also great because this person lives in Singapore, and also shows her cooking, office work and daily life. I think she is Thai not Singaporean, so we should support! 

10 hours ago, Riyoung_B said:

I'm obsessed with Justacare youtube channel because her videos always show good quality aesthetics and her shopping and cafe hopping in Thailand! Anybody have any other good ones to recommend to me?

This channel AsiatoAustralia is also great because this person lives in Singapore, and also shows her cooking, office work and daily life. I think she is Thai not Singaporean, so we should support! 

I like Mint's I Roam alone vlog. Most of her videos have (soft).eng subs and are in Thai otherwise.

This should pop her up: 

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=mint+i+roam+alone+youtube&t=brave&ia=web

Better than Mark Wiens but his are also good food / travel vlogs.

• 3 months later...

I like Mark Weins for the food advice but for the most part I am bored to tears by these “day in the life” videos of people eating breakfast and wondering the same malls and markets all the time while bantering on pointlessly. The Notime2bsad guy living off his in-laws with his bobble head wife and Foreigner Joe (nice guy though) and his gf are two I watched that literally put me to sleep. The Chuck guy is a complete phony and.seems to be really into his perceived little piece of YouTube fame while claiming it’s only a hobby. What crap! Then they all get together to parlay off each ones subscriber base and basically just shoot me in the head from boredom! The Jonny guy in Hua Hin is pretty entertaining and funny and his former bar girl gf is hot! He’s very real and raw! But for the most part I don’t waste my time on these amateur hour videos anymore.