News Forum - McDonald’s Thailand offers ice cream sundae with chilli paste and pork floss

Thaiger

9 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Thats four of my  thoughts you've had now. Why stop  when you're on a roll? Eventually you might think for yourself. 😀 

A nice avoidance. I feel deep repression of your true feelings around French fries and cheese burgers. 

21 minutes ago, Vince said:

A nice avoidance. I feel deep repression of your true feelings around French fries and cheese burgers. 

And a first one of my feelings too. I dont eat french fries, I'm English, I eat chips. Proper chips a la from the chippy. Cheese burgers are disgusting.

• Haha 3

Is McDonald's soft-serve even dairy? In general is foul on its own (without these add-ons). Spicy (pepper infused) ice cream, and even garlic ice cream, is delicious if you have ever had the good stuff. 

• Cool 1

1 hour ago, Cabra said:

Is McDonald's soft-serve even dairy? In general is foul on its own (without these add-ons). Spicy (pepper infused) ice cream, and even garlic ice cream, is delicious if you have ever had the good stuff. 

I don't know, the only reason I ever breached the portals of McDonalds was when I was in need of a McShi* and there was nowhere else to go that had paper.

To me, it's a public convenience that also sells crap food. Might as well cut out the eating part. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Poolie said:

And a first one of my feelings too. I dont eat french fries, I'm English, I eat chips. Proper chips a la from the chippy. Cheese burgers are disgusting.

Ah yes, chips. A totally different can of worms.  

Are you sure you're not secretly an American 🏈 craving some "freedom fries"? :-)

I feel a deep down sense of yearning in you for a Big Mac with special sauce

In the same way a homophobe is said to be repressing sexual urges, I think your McDonald's-phobia is hiding your repressed gustatory urges. 

Years of counseling might help you finally come to peace with your conflicting feelings about this symbol of American culture...and be able to enjoy a McRib and Chicken McNuggets at last.

7 hours ago, Cabra said:

Dairy seems likely:

"VANILLA REDUCED FAT ICE CREAM Ingredients: Milk, Sugar, Cream, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor, Mono and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Contains: MILK."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/a-fair-shake/

• Thanks 1

On 1/24/2022 at 10:06 PM, Vince said:

I just had a can of tom yum flavored peanuts and they were excellent. Better than any chicken feet I've had, even. 

Maybe toss some on your next McSundae?! 

my suggestion to swap out the pork floss for the TY nuts

• Cool 1

6 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

my suggestion to swap out the pork floss for the TY nuts

sidenote 7-11 had tubes of red curry paste--and the TY nuts--could make my own McCurry Softie!

Im lovin it!!

• Cool 1

2 hours ago, Vince said:

Ah yes, chips. A totally different can of worms.  

Are you sure you're not secretly an American 🏈 craving some "freedom fries"? :-)

I feel a deep down sense of yearning in you for a Big Mac with special sauce

In the same way a homophobe is said to be repressing sexual urges, I think your McDonald's-phobia is hiding your repressed gustatory urges. 

Years of counseling might help you finally come to peace with your conflicting feelings about this symbol of American culture...and be able to enjoy a McRib and Chicken McNuggets at last.

I'll pass thanks. I'm quite happy being an expat Brit and extracting the urine at your waist ruination. 

• Haha 1