News Forum - Thai PM sings away his political blues

Thaiger

With some of the former members of the ruling Palang Pracharat coalition turning against him (and forming their own new political party), and the expulsion of 21 renegade MPs, it’s been a septimana horrabilus (bad week) for the Thai PM. But, when things are bad it’s time to whistle a happy tune, or at least break out into song whilst chairing a CCSA meeting. The Centre for Economic Situation Administration is the committee set up to administer all aspects of Thailand’s response to the Covid pandemic in the Kingdom. PM Prayut’s singing away his political blues was caught on the […]

The story Thai PM sings away his political blues as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Cool 1

Mary Poppins song "whistle a happy tune", would be appropriate for the next meeting. "Whenever I feel afraid, I whistle a happy tune and no one will ever guess, I'm afraid". 

Any other suggestions for the top ten??

Reminds me of the ending of "Life of Brian" - nailed to a cross singing "always look  on the bright side of life". Monty Python thought it was too ludicrous to happen - guess they never holidayed in Thailand!!