Quarantine after positive test and recovery certificate

Hello Thaigers, 

I am looking to go to Thailand at the end of februari. I am triple vaccinated and have just tested positive for covid. 

Do I understand correctly that if I should test positive on let's say the 'Test & Go' test of day 5, I wouldn't have to go into quarantine because of the recent recovery certificate? So that basically my chance of having to do the 10-day quarantine will be zero? 

Thanks

A recovery certificate is your get out of jail free card should you continue to test positive with your current test. This certificate would be used twice, once to show recovery, despite continuing to test positive, to get on the airplane and then again presented on arrival at the port of entry. This recovery certificate will do you no good if you recover from your current status, and are testing negative. You will then test negative before you are able to get on the plane to Thailand. At anytime you test positive after arrival Thailand, you will be treated as a new positive case and likely if asymptomatic be placed in quarantine at your SHA + hotel, or other quarantine facility. If symptomatic this or a transport to the hospital will occur. Again your recovery certificate will not come into play in this latter scenario. 

2 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

A recovery certificate is your get out of jail free card should you continue to test positive with your current test. This certificate would be used twice, once to show recovery, despite continuing to test positive, to get on the airplane and then again presented on arrival at the port of entry. This recovery certificate will do you no good if you recover from your current status, and are testing negative. You will then test negative before you are able to get on the plane to Thailand. At anytime you test positive after arrival Thailand, you will be treated as a new positive case and likely if asymptomatic be placed in quarantine at your SHA + hotel, or other quarantine facility. If symptomatic this or a transport to the hospital will occur. Again your recovery certificate will not come into play in this latter scenario. 

Alright, so basically I still have the risk of being quarantined even after three vaccinations and a recent recovery certificate. Well, I'll take some time to think about if I want to go in that case. Thank you for your answer! Have a nice day.