Sandbox or test and go 🤔

With the test and go about to be reintroduced.. 😷

Why would you choose the Sandbox option of a 5* 'prison cell' 🙄🤔

Your thoughts please.. 

Depends when you travel. Test & Go reopens on 01st February 2022 so, you can not book using this route until then. Wife and I are due to travel on 03rd February 2022 so, at this moment we have no option other than to use the Sandbox as it will be risky to leave the booking until the 01st. Equally, I think the recommendation is to book your pass some 14 days in advance so, if the Test & Go only opens on 01st Feb, then realistically, you will be looking at booking for a trip at the end of February onwards.

I'm 50/50 but until I'm convinced otherwise I'm aiming towards Phuket sandbox   -   (a) so I can plan something definite and make bookings now and (b) because I'm not sure things won't continue to chop and change.  I'm in the UK, flying to Phuket on 23rd February and my girlfriend will get the bus from Buriram.  I can't get excited about "test and go but come back 5 days later and test again".  Happy to settle for one place and make the best of it, particularly as I've never been to Phuket anyway.

On 1/20/2022 at 1:53 PM, cherryripe64 said:

With the test and go about to be reintroduced.. 😷

Why would you choose the Sandbox option of a 5* 'prison cell' 🙄🤔

Your thoughts please.. 

SandBox is not a "prison cell" you talking about, it's an option for you to travel too but must stay in 7 days which include Day 1 & Day 5 PCR Test. The best thing is after the Day 1 test, be sure to isolate between Day 2-Day 4 before the 2nd PCR Test which is Day 5. A lot of tourists get false positive on Day 5 because they go bar hopping and going to the crowd drinking alcohol, having a good time which is not a good idea ending up in 10 days quarantine in the hospital along with infected Thai locals/farangs too if having insurance or paying between B25K-B30K on their pocket for AQ Hotel.