News Forum - More than a million Covid-19 vaccinations ‘expire’ in Indonesia before distribution to public

Thaiger

Indonesia had a Covid kerfuffle today after more than a million Covid-19 vaccination shots expired before they could be used, most of which were donated just one to three months, due to their short shelf life. According to Indonesian Health Minister Budi Gunadi Sadikin, nearly 98% of the 1.1 million dosages were thrown out as a result of rushed shipments by developed countries that purchased more vaccines than they could administer, and donated them to locations where they could be distributed rapidly, such as Indonesia, last year. The government said it would be more selective in the future and only […]

The story More than a million Covid-19 vaccinations ‘expire’ in Indonesia before distribution to public as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, Paco said:

A waste, shelf life is made because of laws, the reality is they last a lot longer I do not throw my milk away because it is 1 day over expiring date.

We are talking about an experimental drug which has been rushed through because of a political agenda. A drug for which side effects and injuries the manufacturers are not to be held responsible. A drug that has been pushed on people through the means of coercion, threats, fines, social exclusion and abuse of power. A drug that has proven not to protect against infection or preventing the virus to be passed on. The last thing I am worried about is the expiring date.

• Like 1