News Forum - Those who don’t report positive ATK results can face penalties – DDC director

Thaiger

5 minutes ago, Rain said:

We seem to want to put selected premium and importance on the manipulated ideals regarding particular types of deaths. 

Any given year, there's much more of a likelihood of a greater percentage deaths from war, civil strife, influenza, vehicle accidents, common shootings/stabbings, malaria/dengue, cancers, animal/insect attacks, drug related, etc than anything Covid related. 

Yet, there isn't any such monumental hysteria and faux concern as to any of these avenues for death. 

Why is this? 🤔🤨

They're not China related.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, AMc said:

(snip) experimental serum (it is not a vaccine) containing unknown materials (or rather, materiels!) to protect against a "vicious disease" with only a 99.98%+ survival rate should anyone even catch it. (snip)

OMG. So many of the old chestnuts in a couple of lines.

The approved vaccines are all "vaccines" by any known and accepted medical definition used this century - maybe not in line with those used a couple of centuries ago, but science has moved on since the 18th century and leeches.

None are "experimental" as according to the manufacturers all the trials have been completed - and if the manufacturers aren't doing any trials, who is?

Serums are either a blood component or an easily absorbed liquid you spread on your skin. Clearly the veccines are neither.

The materials have been declared to all approving countries and to other approved manufacturers - for obvious commercial rteasons they're not public. If by "materiel" you're talking about Campra Madrid, the  Spanish lab that supposedly found Pfizer to be "99% graphene-oxide", maybe you don't realise that graphene-oxide is a black solid compound, similar to the lead in a pencil, while Pfizer is a clear, colourless liquid.

... and your "99.98% survival rate" means a 0.02% fatality rate, while the actual fatality rate is between 0.28 and 2% so you're out by a factor of between 14 an a hundred.

... and no, I can't be bothered to look any of that up as it's so old.

1 hour ago, AMc said:

If you are concerned (or petrified with fear) about contracting "Covid-19"TM  , which carries with it only a 99.98% chance of recovery, I suggest you

1)self isolate

2) practice social distancing

3)avoid crowds

4) wear a mask

5) get vaccinated

and most especially,

6) keep your "vaccine passport" up to date by receiving your nth booster.

The overwhelming majority of Thais are clearly happy to do all that, so while well-meaning your advice is rather wasted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AMc said:

interact.png

Before you try that here could you let us know, and maybe sell some tickets?

I'm sure the reaction by Thais would make it a crowd pleaser.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Manu said:

How is it disrepectful to choose not be vaccinated if, for example, you are 25 and healthy, has literally (!!) 0 risk of being badly ill or dying with a "vaccine" that does not prevent transmission AT ALL?? Because of the very very unlikely event that this guy will end up in intensive care and take over an intensive care bed from a vaccinated (although this same guy works and therefore contribute to fund the health care system)?

So you have always been "shirty" about everyone who do not get the flu vaccine then for that same reason?

So you are "shirty" about smokers whom filing up hospitals and intensive care because they have choosen to enjoy smoking?

So you are "shirty" about everyone who end up in hospital after a bike accident without wearing a helmet?

So you are "shirty" about all obese people who end up in hospitals with all sorts of pathologies because they have been eating mc donalds and KFC for the last 20 years?

And on and on...

So you are "shirty" about the whole of humanity basically?

Guess who I am personally "shirty" about? Fanatics of all sorts.

Shirty brilliant mate! You deserve a pint from Thethaiger .

5 hours ago, Nat said:

Thanks,  it seems that many have contracted a different form of virus - Covidiocy - this is where people have become so brainwashed and fearful from government and media - that they welcome having their lives managed and controlled while promoting the optics around such things as wearing facemasks outdoors and submitting endless ATK tests in order to eat in restaurants or go to their workplaces. They spew out numerous "supposed" scientific musings from twitter and the like trying to justify their propaganda.  I hope these "covidiots" eventually come around to common sense but for now they are quite delusional in their wanting to control others behavior.

They won't, because no one wants to admit they literally were fighting in hazmat suits for toilet paper over what... Surprise, surprise....was just like a flu. 

You know why I think you MUST report positive results? So they keep their cases above the normal flu cases. No one normally reports it when they have the flu or a cold. But now everyone has to. So again, surpise surprise, high amount of cases. 

But no one seems to understand that these are the usual amount of cases, but only now they are reported. 

And people here can throw around with random numbers again of which they totally can't be sure if they are accurate or not. The only reason is "just because they said so". But how would you ever know the accurate number of the flu (of which people can die too). I seriously still have to meet people who have ever reported their normal flu to a doctor. I'd just stay in bed or go to work and don't report anything, like anyone would usually do. 

Long story short, amount of cases looks so huge because now people are forced to report something that normally wasn't reported in the past. 

Btw, where is the flu and the common cold? Does it still exist? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, huhuarf said:

Wash and alcohol my hands all the time.

I agree with your whole post, but about the alcohol gel.... I'll pray for your immune system. 

As a teacher, I see children almost bathing themselves in alcohol gel because the parents told them. 

Sad. 

If there's one moment in life where you have a great chance to build your immune system, it's in primary school. Thanks to the paranoia and use of alcohol gel, this generation won't come in contact with germs. 

Thanks to me growing up playing in the mud and sticking whatever I found in my mouth, my immune system kicks ass. 

Whoever thinks they can live their life sterile, without future consequences is completely wrong. Because when an actual dangerous virus comes along, it'll f them from behind. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rain said:

I believe we've all have been hoodwinked by way of this overly obsessive "testing" practice and narrative. 

Numbers without context, to serve a preconceived agenda. 

Itss not just testing but hospitalization and death rates. 

All of the numbers have been cooked in both directions (higher / lower). 

Can we believe numbers from massive population countries like India and China (for example)? 

Note From Moderators

Several posts have been removed as they either do not have a personal comment associated with an image, in breach of rule (6) or have been classified as a risk to the Forum under Rule (11).

Some associated posts also have been removed that were in response to the posts removed under the above rule.

A Sub-Forum exists for posts considered to be of a more controversial nature about Covid-19.

3 hours ago, AMc said:

-It is not illegal to go out while I am (supposedly) ill.
-I can go out if I have influenza, the common cold, an STD, AIDS, tuberculosis, and even with pubic and/or head lice (crabs), but OMFG by all means mandate me to get an experimental serum (it is not a vaccine) containing unknown materials (or rather, materiels!) to protect against a "vicious disease" with only a 99.98%+ survival rate should anyone even catch it.
-Want to know why they are "mandating" this poison? Hint: not for your health.

If you are concerned (or petrified with fear) about contracting "Covid-19"TM  , which carries with it only a 99.98% chance of recovery, I suggest you

1)self isolate

3)avoid crowds

4) wear a mask

5) get vaccinated

and most especially,

interact.png

You forgot 7.

7. Don't do the screeching towards people who slightly think differently about no.1-6.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

You forgot 7.

7. Don't do the screeching towards people who slightly think differently about no.1-6.

good addendum  :)

snitchers.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stonker said:

No, that's NOT the case - if you don't agree or want to isolate at home " call the Department of Disease Control hotline at 1422."

Fine, if it's just about "hospital services" - but it's not. It's also about quarantining when contagious and protecting others as well as yourself.

I would quarantine at home. Privately without any official contact or prescription drugs. Hospital only if trouble breathing. Don’t believe individual actions, official or not, can stop it spreading more than it is already. UK are ditching all this BS control next week. I’m triple vaxxed. So Everybody else around me should be too. Don’t feel any further responsibility. Time to learn to live with it.

It is important to understand that everyone will be exposed to covid, either Omicron or some later variant if that becomes more transmissible.

The question is not whether you will will at some point be exposed to covid but rather what your vaccination/health status is at the time, and/or what treatments may become available in the future.

So restrictions are only in place to slow the spread to a level where hospitals can continue to treat those who are elderly and/or vulnerable, they are not there to stop you actually being exposed at some point.

So those who are saying for example that restrictions are justified to prevent a lot of people getting 'long covid' don't understand that is not part of the plan or something restrictions will prevent longterm.  If someone is going to be susceptible to "long covid" then the restrictions at best would just slightly delay the point at which this occurs, not if it occurs.  The only exception would be if the whole world was pursuing a zero covid strategy, which it is not, or those who are worried stayed at home until some miracle cure was discovered.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stonker said:

I'm flattered, but it wasn't. No voting at all for 95 out of the 100 years, and then minimal compared to what's permitted now, and the Army on the streets shooting protesters with arbitrary powers of detention.  These thing are all comparative. Let's stay on topic 😇.

Was still a hundred times better than the CCP mainland which was why millions wanted to migrate from there to British

1 hour ago, Vince said:

Numbers without context, to serve a preconceived agenda. 

Itss not just testing but hospitalization and death rates. 

All of the numbers have been cooked in both directions (higher / lower). 

Can we believe numbers from massive population countries like India and China (for example)? 

Of course we can and must believe the beloved CCP that due to the heroic endeavors of the patriotic masses, Covid deaths in China are only 4,650😂 🥸Ed: nearer one million probably …India of course didn’t count their untouchables and stopped recording anyway after two weeks. 😋😆

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldschooler said:

Was still a hundred times better than the CCP mainland which was why millions wanted to migrate from there to British

Of course we can and must believe the beloved CCP that due to the heroic endeavors of the patriotic masses, Covid deaths in China are only 4,650😂 🥸Ed: nearer one million probably …India of course didn’t count their untouchables and stopped recording anyway after two weeks. 😋😆

4,650 is correct. They were able to stop COVID by a new policy of double pricing anyone who didn't follow their lockdowns. 

Facing the nightmare of having to pay an extra 5% for a bowl of noodles, all of China complied to avoid this horror. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

I agree with your whole post, but about the alcohol gel.... I'll pray for your immune system. 

As a teacher, I see children almost bathing themselves in alcohol gel because the parents told them. 

Sad. 

If there's one moment in life where you have a great chance to build your immune system, it's in primary school. Thanks to the paranoia and use of alcohol gel, this generation won't come in contact with germs. 

Thanks to me growing up playing in the mud and sticking whatever I found in my mouth, my immune system kicks ass. 

Whoever thinks they can live their life sterile, without future consequences is completely wrong. Because when an actual dangerous virus comes along, it'll f them from behind. 

Yes, Exposed to animals and outside dirt (whilst vaxxed) as a kid. Strong as a horse immune system / fitness with average physique.  No central heating. Walked to school. Played outside every day.
in class school there was always one diabetic, one asthmatic , one psoriasis , one heart problem , so 10% with poor health. In my daughters class more like 40% with sedentary centrally heated chauffeured no pets modern life.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AMc said:

-It is not illegal to go out while I am (supposedly) ill.
-I can go out if I have influenza, the common cold, an STD, AIDS, tuberculosis, and even with pubic and/or head lice (crabs), but OMFG by all means mandate me to get an experimental serum (it is not a vaccine) containing unknown materials (or rather, materiels!) to protect against a "vicious disease" with only a 99.98%+ survival rate should anyone even catch it.
-Want to know why they are "mandating" this poison? Hint: not for your health.

1)self isolate

3)avoid crowds

4) wear a mask

5) get vaccinated

and most especially,

interact.png

Some good points about risk, fear, different rules and precautions …..

BUT factually western approved vaccines ARE “vaccines” and are NOT “experimental” or “poison”.😏

As scientifically endorsed by ALL major western medical institutions.😌

As opposed to crackpot false anti- vaxx sources providing disinformation.🥸
FACT: 97% Hospital Covid Deaths in UK / USA are Not Vaccinated.😗

• Cool 1

1 hour ago, jaymi said:

It is important to understand that everyone will be exposed to covid, either Omicron or some later variant if that becomes more transmissible.

The question is not whether you will will at some point be exposed to covid but rather what your vaccination/health status is at the time, and/or what treatments may become available in the future.

So restrictions are only in place to slow the spread to a level where hospitals can continue to treat those who are elderly and/or vulnerable, they are not there to stop you actually being exposed at some point.

So those who are saying for example that restrictions are justified to prevent a lot of people getting 'long covid' don't understand that is not part of the plan or something restrictions will prevent longterm.  If someone is going to be susceptible to "long covid" then the restrictions at best would just slightly delay the point at which this occurs, not if it occurs.  The only exception would be if the whole world was pursuing a zero covid strategy, which it is not, or those who are worried stayed at home until some miracle cure was discovered.

You've missed the whole point of the "delay".  It's nothing to do with zero covid or miracles or delaying long covid, but is what all the restrictions have been intended to do - simply give time for vaccines to be produced, procured and administered.

It's pretty simple.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

BUT factually western approved vaccines ARE “vaccines” and are NOT “experimental” or “poison”.😏

Well kinda yes and no. I agree it's been tested but not "well tested". Or rather, it's being tested on us

I don't like anti-vaxxer nonsense, but even they make some valid points. 

We're essentially hoping (gambling?) that the unknown harms of these vaccines (and they will be discovered) will outweigh the known harms we have now. 

I think it's a reasonable approach. 

• Like 1

Yes, Exposed to animals and outside dirt (whilst vaxxed) as a kid. Strong as a horse immune system / fitness with average physique.  No central heating. Walked to school. Played outside every day.
in class school there was always one diabetic, one asthmatic , one psoriasis , one heart problem , so 10% with poor health. In my daughters class more like 40% with sedentary centrally heated chauffeured no pets modern life.

It's far from as simple as that.

While your "97%" isn't correct for the UK it's still a very clear majority despite the non-vaxxed being a minority of the population, so you shouldn't really be comparing numbers as if they're the same - 10 out of 30 is a lot worse than 10 out of 70.

What's key, as the ONS concluded, is that you're about 30 times more likely to die from Covid if you're unvaccinated than if you're vaccinated.

Interestingly, the ONS concluded that the unvaccinated are also considerably more likely to die earlier from NON-Covid issues than the vaccinated. Nothing to do with being vaccinated or not, but evidently the non-vaccinated are just less likely to take care of their health and more likely to be unhygienic and prone to illness with less effective immune systems.

Interesting, given some of the assumptions made here 😂.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsinvolvingcovid19byvaccinationstatusengland/deathsoccurringbetween1januaryand31october2021

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vince said:

Well kinda yes and no. I agree it's been tested but not "well tested". Or rather, it's being tested on us

I don't like anti-vaxxer nonsense, but even they make some valid points. 

We're essentially hoping (gambling?) that the unknown harms of these vaccines (and they will be discovered) will outweigh the known harms we have now. 

I think it's a reasonable approach. 

Well, the option's to test them for ten or twenty years on a select few and for the other six billion of us to spend that ten or twenty years unvaxxed waiting to see if there are any "unknowns".

I think I prefer the reasonable approach.

• Cool 1

3 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Well, the option's to test them for ten or twenty years on a select few and for the other six billion of us to spend that ten or twenty years unvaxxed waiting to see if there are any "unknowns".

I think I prefer the reasonable approach.

I agree.

But the reports I read said this was unheard of / lightning fast testing and approval. 

So the crazy anti-vaxxer who say it's (quasi) experimental aren't totally wrong.

For some time US military personnel were allowed exemption from vaccination because they were closed as 'experimental'. 

But 💯 agree it's a fair trade off. I do not oppose vaccines or mask wearing. 

Lockdowns/restrictions I'm not a fan of except under the most extraordinary, rare and short lived usage (to prevent hospital collapse).

As a general policy with every wave just hurts the poor, young, and weakest members of society. 

6 minutes ago, Vince said:

For some time US military personnel were allowed exemption from vaccination because they were closed as 'experimental'. 

I don't know if that's correct or not, but if so it's pretty bizarre and inconsistent given the untested vaccinations and assorted (and completely unnecessary) nerve agent prophylaxis British and American troops were given prior to GW1, leading directly to Gulf War Syndrome for many.

• Cool 1

2 minutes ago, Stonker said:

I don't know if that's correct or not, but if so it's pretty bizarre and inconsistent given the untested vaccinations and assorted (and completely unnecessary) nerve agent prophylaxis British and American troops were given prior to GW1, leading directly to Gulf War Syndrome for many.

It's some nuance/loophole in federal law that's all and it's not the current case as far as I know, here's a 2021 article:

"The deal is, federal law prohibits the mandatory application of medicines within the military that are not fully licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration." 

https://www.thenation.com/article/society/military-covid-vaccine/

It doesn't mean that Moderna/Pfizer/etc will make your penis shrink, give you cancer, or destroy your immune system as some seem to be claiming :-D 

The Chinese have been caught attempting to undermine faith in foreign vaccines. Coincidence I'm sure.