News Forum - Man in Phuket threatens new neighbour with 30 gunshots

Thaiger

A new resident was “welcomed” to the neighbourhood in Phuket with a man firing his gun into the area, saying he wasn’t afraid of anyone. The shooter, identified as “Mr. Yut,” allegedly fired his gun and a pump-action shotgun 30 times in the air. The new resident, Wisa Choo, had just moved into the neighbourhood after purchasing a plot of land three months ago. He had been chatting with neighbours outside his house at around 8:30pm when the incident happened. Wisa says he had never seen Mr. Yut in his life. Mr. Yut reportedly announced, before firing shots, that he […]

The story Man in Phuket threatens new neighbour with 30 gunshots as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

The shooter, identified as “Mr. Yut,” allegedly fired his gun and a pump-action shotgun 30 times in the air.

At which I'd have got one of these out .. emptied the magazine then chopped his fence down with the chainsaw on the front .. how do ya like them apples Mr Yut ..

IMG_20220119_093105.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Cool 1

1 hour ago, Dedinbed said:

At which I'd have got one of these out .. emptied the magazine then chopped his fence down with the chainsaw on the front .. how do ya like them apples Mr Yut ..

IMG_20220119_093105.jpg

Another computer chair  007....

At which point I'm sure you would have started crying and begged your Thai wife to call the cops instead. 

14 hours ago, Stonker said:

According to the Phuket News, 'Mr Yut' was a metre away from 'Mr Choo' when he opened fire.

Hopefully wearing ear defenders.

19 hours ago, ctxa said:

Another computer chair  007....

At which point I'm sure you would have started crying and begged your Thai wife to call the cops instead. 

I'd start with crying and begging and go from there... :-) 

1 hour ago, DiJoDavO said:

What's the dresscode to those weddings? Bullet proof vests? 

I'm not sure if they use special blank shells or not. I would hope so. Otherwiise it's a "firearms safety video" of what not to do 

If they use buckshot it's no big deal - look at Dirty Harry surviving from getting a trouser full of that. ;-)

If it's a slug, the BPV might be a good idea.