News Forum - 1 million face masks labeled as Japanese busted as Chinese

Thaiger

In the Bangkok suburb of Samut Prakan, police raided a warehouse where they found 1 million face masks that were labelled as being from Japan when in actuality they were produced and shipped from China. The economic crime division of the police uncovered the Chinese masks, with an estimated value of about 3 million baht, during a raid in a warehouse in the Phraeksa area of the province. The police busted the warehouse with the counterfeit Chinese masks that were labelled as though they were from Japan. They found that some of the masks even had exercise labels from Japan […]

The story 1 million face masks labeled as Japanese busted as Chinese as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

But they are just facemasks yes, I didnt thailand was against being an entrepreneur. Facemasks work whatever the price so they tell me. Methinks these facemasks will be sold via alternative channels shortly.

I'll keep an eye out for some top quality merchandise everyone i know wears KF94 .. i dont think a range of expensive face masks are gonna be top sellers when covid is coming to an end and we can get 50 in black from Mr DIY

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ctxa said:

Thais like putting Japan on everything… But it is not secret most of those things are made in China. 

A Korean stamp is much more fashionable.