News Forum - Japanese woman gives up baby, sues Chinese sperm imposter who lied about ethnicity, education, wife

Thaiger

A Tokyo woman who sought impregnation from a “sperm donor” has given up her child for adoption, after she learned the father is actually a Chinese imposter, and has sued him for nearly US$3 million. The woman, whose husband suffers from an unnamed heredity disease, was reportedly desperate for a second child when she sought out a sperm donor online. She chose the man because he claimed to be a single, Japanese and a graduate from the renowned Kyoto University. In fact, the “donor” is married, Chinese and lacks such prodigious academic credentials. The woman, who is in her 30s […]

The story Japanese woman gives up baby, sues Chinese sperm imposter who lied about ethnicity, education, wife as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

50 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Tokyo woman who sought impregnation from a “sperm donor” has given up her child for adoption, after she learned the father is actually a Chinese imposter

Blimey how on earth did it come to that ..

• Haha 1

"the potentially procreating pair might meet at a hotel, where the man will ejaculate into a sterilized cup" 

That's not a cup he came in, if they had sex 10 times. 

58 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

"the potentially procreating pair might meet at a hotel, where the man will ejaculate into a sterilized cup" 

That's not a cup he came in, if they had sex 10 times. 

Yep. I think that's what the articles is saying, which is why the story is so scandalous.

Well, I would think that since both the mother and the father of the child are now known to the courts in Japan, that both will be held responsible for the costs of the child's upbringing, education, medical, etc etc etc.

And, apparently the gentleman looked Japanese, sounded Japanese, and acted Japanese. When he is described as being "Chinese", I'm assuming that means ethnically Chinese, but culturally Japanese(?).

Edited by AMc

2 minutes ago, AMc said:

Well, I would think that since both the mother and the father of the child are now known to the courts in Japan, that both will be held responsible for the costs of the child's upbringing, education, medical, etc etc etc.

And, apparently the gentleman looked Japanese, sounded Japanese, and acted Japanese. When he is described as being "Chinese", I'm assuming that means ethnically Chinese, but culturally Japanese(?).

That's a great question. I've known Japanese people who lived in China so long that they looked and sounded Chinese, and I also lived with a guy who looked and acted Japanese — he was essentially culturally Japanese — though he had Chinese nationality. But we have to bear in mind the strong sense of pride that citizens of each country possess, as well as the bitter history between them. Indeed, the wounds run deep and have never fully healed.

Poor kid. Biological mother is a racist as well as a bitch. Hopefully a real family will adopt the child and he/he never know. 

Edited by Fanta
Edited
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, palooka said:

If she gets the money out of him it would be US$300,000 a time.  Bar girls dream.

What do bargirls have to do with this story ?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fanta said:

Poor kid. Biological mother is a racist as well as a bitch. Hopefully a real family will adopt the child and he/he never know. 

It's truly a sad situation. Also, the publicity must be so damaging. I can't imagine. Why did the Japanese media have to report the exact number of times they had intercourse? Just adds fire to the scandalous affair.