Any Australian Thai Airways customers?

Any fellow Australian TA customers here?

Reason I ask is, have you had any success getting through to their contact centres? None of my phone calls are answered and no replies to my emails.

Incredibly frustrating.

I'm a German TA customer and had the same issues a few weeks ago. Thai offices in Frankfurt and Munich won't pick up the phone or reply to any emails. Finally I was able to reach someone throuh their Royal Orchid contacts options in TH: 

Tel: 66 (0) 2356 1111
Office Hours: Monday - Friday (except public holidays) 8.00 hrs. - 17.00 hrs.
E-mail: ropsvc@thaiairways.com

I'm not a Royal Orchid customer, still they were very helpful and I got things sorted. Maybe you want to give it a try. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hans007 said:

I'm a German TA customer and had the same issues a few weeks ago. Thai offices in Frankfurt and Munich won't pick up the phone or reply to any emails. Finally I was able to reach someone throuh their Royal Orchid contacts options in TH: 

Tel: 66 (0) 2356 1111
Office Hours: Monday - Friday (except public holidays) 8.00 hrs. - 17.00 hrs.
E-mail: ropsvc@thaiairways.com

I'm not a Royal Orchid customer, still they were very helpful and I got things sorted. Maybe you want to give it a try. 

Thanks, Hans.

I will follow suit. 

• Like 1

I'm in the UK currently trying to book with Thai airways.  The web-site won't accept my phone no. in any format, a UK Agent can't book the flights I want for some reason, and I don't think there is any UK phone number.  What to do??!!  555