News Forum - Peace talks held in Phuket with Islamist rebel group

Thaiger

Leaders of the Islamist rebel group Barisan Revolusi Nasional Melayu Patani joined a peace dialogue panel in Phuket with the secretary-general of Thailand’s National Security Council, Wanlop Raksanoh, to discuss solutions to the religious separatist insurgency by the Malaysian border. The panel was held at Le Meridian Phuket Beach Resort and lasted from Saturday to Sunday. Also present at the panel was army commander Lieutenant General Kriangkai Srirak. The general reported that both sides are committed to finding peace, and have been determined to continue talks despite increased border restrictions due to Covid. He said both parties were friendly with […]

The story Peace talks held in Phuket with Islamist rebel group as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

4 minutes ago, Prosaap said:

They not interested in peace just want to have what we have and not do nothing for it 

Peace is not in a the Islamic language

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Leaders of the Islamist rebel group Barisan Revolusi Nasional Melayu Patani joined a peace dialogue panel in Phuket with the secretary-general of Thailand’s National Security Council, Wanlop Raksanoh, to discuss solutions to the religious separatist insurgency by the Malaysian border.

Now let the Sandboxes hear the words, Phuket, Islamist, rebel, and religious separatist you don’t need to mention increased COVID19 cases to have them concerned. Should have held it in Pattaya, as no tourists there.

We is the not muslim people they run away from there country because its so terrible as soon as they arrive they start turning the place in the country they came from 

18 hours ago, Prosaap said:

We is the not muslim people they run away from there country because its so terrible as soon as they arrive they start turning the place in the country they came from 

If I'm not mistaken, I believe these "Islamists" are Thai citizens,

having essentially "...run away from..." nowhere.

Again, I may be totally off the mark here, but this is what I have gleaned from my (limited) readings.

Is an "Islamist" like a Western "Christianist" or "Judaist"?

And what about a "Buddhist-ist".

These made-up words are nauseating. Why not Muslim, Christian, Jew and Buddhist people...

Not "other" enough for the power wielders, I figure.

(drops microphone)

spit