News Forum - Teachers in Bangkok mark Teachers Day by making 7 demands of government

Thaiger

Teachers in Bangkok have marked National Teachers Day with a 7-point manifesto that calls for reform of the education system. National Teachers Day was first celebrated in 1945 and is held every year on January 16. Yesterday, PM Prayut Chan-o-cha marked the day with the slogan, “Develop teachers, develop children, learn for the future.” However, from a Nation Thailand report, it would seem teachers are done with empty rhetoric. The Bangkok Teachers Club says fixing the education system and improving the standard of the country’s educators can only happen through reform, not slogans. They used the occasion to call for […]

The story Teachers in Bangkok mark Teachers Day by making 7 demands of government as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Perhaps they should make the PM write out a hundred times: I promise not to take over the country by force again and appoint myself in charge.

• Like 1

Article Quote: Yesterday, PM Prayut Chan-o-cha marked the day with the slogan, “Develop teachers, develop children, learn for the future.”

Perhaps their real thought and agenda is to improve conditioning techniques and stop the youth and younger generation from free thinking, uprising with protests and questioning. Educating probably isn't really what they want as there is more of a need for workers. Do they still send special military personel to kindergarten for partiotic and submissive reasons to inhibit critical thinking at the early age?

image.thumb.png.a29f9e800145c3557bedee55b207cdcf.png

image.thumb.png.daa106fe1e70ff7fcc32e4f7ffe9595b.png

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

Perhaps they should make the PM write out a hundred times: I promise not to take over the country by force again and appoint myself in charge.

If he had to then he would order someone to write it for him.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

If he had to then he would order someone to write it for him.

Is that because he's illegitimate illiterate?

Finally it is in speaking that the " education system of Thailand is bad",  yes, it can be seen across the country.

An country so wealthy cannot afford its people an good education ?

Education brings country better minds, educators need to be certified by better means to impart education as current educators are good for nothing.

the demand start from " money" which is this country is famous for it. 

The demand does not detail out how they want to Improve education, but it states " keep me comfortable".

Thailand needs to wake up despite is closer to singapore , australia and india.

Far away from the reality , no good.

Sorry no money, need to buy a new tank from china. They promised us access to learning AI technology in return. Just stay strong and wait for the metaverse. Covid will be over soon.