News Forum - Bus driver who fled 2007 accident with multiple deaths finally arrested

Thaiger

A tour bus driver who fled a horrific accident in Nakhon Ratchasima that left multiple injuries and fatalities and that he was deemed at fault for in 2007 has finally been caught and arrested. The now 52 year old man was arrested in Bangkok for the crime of negligent driving that led to the accident on the Friendship Highway 15 years ago. The accident took place when he was driving between Bangkok and Mahasarakham as a bus driver for the Sena Nikhom company. He had been speeding, travelling northeast on the Friendship Mitraphap Highway, passing through the Lat Bua Khao […]

The story Bus driver who fled 2007 accident with multiple deaths finally arrested as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

3 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A tour bus driver who fled a horrific accident in Nakhon Ratchasima that left multiple injuries and fatalities and that he was deemed at fault for in 2007 has finally been caught and arrested.

So there is hope for the capture of Red Bull!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Nah. Has little to do with comparisons to elite and privileged circles. 

No hope unfortunately. They only do the lower profile (i.e. lower class), people arrests. Very few HiSo unless they don’t pay enough 😕

Na, I dont think so.

Billions of reasons speaking against that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

I think Taksin Shinowat has some outstanding parking tickets as well, na?

And... 

"Bus driver who fled 2007 accident with multiple deaths finally arrested"

Ok, so he fled - taking with him multiple deaths? Or he survived multiple times his own death like a phoenix, to be arrested? :-D 

Let me take a stab: "Bus driver accused of multiple deaths, in tragic 2007 accident, finally arrested" ? 

Or "Fugitive Bus Driver Arrested: accused of multiple deaths in tragic 2007 bus accident." 

Or "Arrest made of fugitive driver accused of multiple deaths in 2007 bus accident"

Maybe some commas would suffice: 

"Bus driver, who fled 2007 accident with multiple deaths, finally arrested."

:-D 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rain said:

Nah. Has little to do with comparisons to elite and privileged circles. 

10 hours ago, ThaiEyes said:

No hope unfortunately. They only do the lower profile (i.e. lower class), people arrests. Very few HiSo unless they don’t pay enough 😕

I can't understand why farang keep blaming Thailand only all the time for the Red Bull case. 

We shall not forget that he is roaming free in the west even when there's an Interpol Red Notice on his name. Some people claim to have seen him celebrating Max Verstappen's recent championship at Abu Dhabi. 

It's not only Thailand lads, he is very rich and very powerful worldwide and they have the power to corrupt justice anywhere in the world. 

21 minutes ago, ctxa said:

I can't understand why farang keep blaming Thailand only all the time for the Red Bull case. 

We shall not forget that he is roaming free in the west even when there's an Interpol Red Notice on his name. Some people claim to have seen him celebrating Max Verstappen's recent championship at Abu Dhabi. 

It's not only Thailand lads, he is very rich and very powerful worldwide and they have the power to corrupt justice anywhere in the world. 

Absolutely true!

Wealthy director Roman Polanski is free in his French villa despite a rape conviction, Billionaire Epstein was able to avoid justice with a dodgy Florida deal for some time, Billionaire Donald Trumps shady deals seem to go unpunished despite a mountain of victims, Millionaire Joe Biden's son rakes in a massive princeling salary for a job he seems unqualified for, politicians regularly get shady "book deals" and consulting and speaking gigs that allow them to pocket millions from people they pass laws for, multi-millonaire Bill Cosby is now a free man, etc etc. Bill Gates, despite criminal price fixing by Microsoft, is a free man, etc. 

• Like 1