Jump to content

News Forum - Police raid Bang Lamung pool party in violation of Covid-19 rules


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

In what has become a common occurrence, police in Pattaya raided another illegal party in violation of Covid-19 regulations, this time a pool party in Bang Lamung. Police described the venue, saying it was like a tavern or villa converted into a pool party location that was serving drinks and blasting music long after curfew with no regard for Covid-19 safety restrictions. Police received a call from a concerned neighbour who was afraid to have a large gathering that could spread Covid-19 going on nearby. When they raided the venue near Moo 10 in Nong Prue last night at around […]

The story Police raid Bang Lamung pool party in violation of Covid-19 rules as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

  • Angry 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"violation of Covid-19 regulations"

 

and that only because they left out pattaya to re open such bullocks again this is what happens if you do not let people make their income .. from their investment and their business... bullshit rules and bullshit nonsense bust with a bullshit shitty ass CORRUPT stinking government... if this is wrong then close down phuket way over 90 cases and still open.. government stinks and are fu$%^ asses all the way

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In a country of child-sex trafficking, fentanyl/yaba, endemic police corruption, red-bull heir injustices, etc....and this is a headline? 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, resetamy said:

In a country of child-sex trafficking, fentanyl/yaba, endemic police corruption, red-bull heir injustices, etc....and this is a headline? 

 

For The Thaiger, this story checks all their boxes. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Thaiger said:

In what has become a common occurrence, police in Pattaya raided another illegal party in violation of Covid-19 regulations, this time a pool party in Bang Lamung. Police described the venue, saying it was like a tavern or villa converted into a pool party location that was serving drinks and blasting music long after curfew with no regard for Covid-19 safety restrictions. Police received a call from a concerned neighbour who was afraid to have a large gathering that could spread Covid-19 going on nearby. When they raided the venue near Moo 10 in Nong Prue last night at around […]

The story Police raid Bang Lamung pool party in violation of Covid-19 rules as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Looking at the picture and the attire of the guests, this wasn't a "pool party". It was just a party that happened to be in a room with a pool. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Police received a call from a concerned neighbour ..."

Snitches get stitches

"...who was afraid to have a large gathering that could spread Covid-19...".

sigh

Media Head.png

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Angry 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ynwaps said:

I like the fact that there's a 90 year old guy sitting next to the pool

...trying to remember where that #@*! QR code was saved to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, resetamy said:

In a country of child-sex trafficking, fentanyl/yaba, endemic police corruption, red-bull heir injustices, etc....and this is a headline? 

 

You are referring to almost every country in the world, e.g. the U.S. - Epstein's child sex trafficking, drug problems, police issues, exceptions for the rich & powerful, or wait you mean Japan, no, maybe Brazil? The EU has none of these issues....or wait...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Vince said:

You are referring to almost every country in the world, e.g. the U.S. - Epstein's child sex trafficking, drug problems, police issues, exceptions for the rich & powerful, or wait you mean Japan, no, maybe Brazil? The EU has none of these issues....or wait...

Excellent points, and agreed with a "Thanks" to you.

I think the point of resetamy's post was that there are much more pressing concerns.

Resetamy was correct in asking, simply, "...and this is a headline? "

Would the raid of a small(ish) "pool party" (not!) be worthy of being headlined in the US, Japan, Brazil, EU?

Edited by AMc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Apparently, according to The Thaiger, the police actions were illegal.

"Police raid Bang Lamung pool party in violation of Covid-19 rules"

 

unless they meant

"Bang Lamung pool party in violation of Covid-19 rules raided by Police"

grinning mask.png

Edited by AMc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lawyers_Guns_and_Money said:

Looking at the picture and the attire of the guests, this wasn't a "pool party". It was just a party that happened to be in a room with a pool. 

No such beast as a private pool party in common circles here - hiso gatherings, that's a different matter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, AMc said:

Excellent points, and agreed with a "Thanks" to you.

I think the point of resetamy's post was that there are much more pressing concerns.

Resetamy was correct in asking, simply, "...and this is a headline? "

Would the raid of a small(ish) "pool party" (not!) be worthy of being headlined in the US, Japan, Brazil, EU?

Almost any story can be rebutted with "aren't there more pressing stories?" 

But isn't this a story about Covid? The most pressing story of the last few years. 

And governments the world over are struggling to both contain outbreaks and restore public confidence in the future. This is the government enforcing it's laws. That's a good thing! 

This is an attempt to restore confidence in the government itself - in it's handling of the pandemic (and every government around the world has been criticized, Brazil for not doing enough, China for maybe doing too much/not sharing info sooner, the US for hoarding vaccines, Sweden for not protecting seniors, etc.). 

If someone falling off a balcony in Pattaya or a shoplifting incident is a headline, surely this is too?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

While others are fighting the spread of covid, these guys are allowing the escalation of the virus. Lock them up and fine them big. 

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HiuMak said:

While others are fighting the spread of covid, these guys are allowing the escalation of the virus. Lock them up and fine them big. 

"while others are still scared of covid after 2 years although double/triple vaccinated and masked all day long, these guys, also double/triple vaccinated, are allowing themselves the escalation of living their lives. Lock them up and fine them big cause living life is not allowed...while the scared ones are also locked up anyway, but in their own homes as the scary Omicron is out there waiting for them".

This "new normal" world is getting more beautiful by the day.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Angry 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use