News Forum - First Pfizer vaccine batch for children arriving by early February

Thaiger

Expect a delivery of Pfizer vaccines in late January or early February at the latest says the Department of Disease Control. The newest batch of the Covid-19 vaccine is intended to begin vaccinating children in Thailand between the ages of 5 and 11 years old. The previous campaign to vaccinate those 12 to 18 years old has been fairly successful and health authorities have found the Pfizer brand vaccine safe for younger children in smaller doses. Thailand is lucky to receive these Pfizer vaccines according to the Director of Risk Communication and Health Behaviour Development Office, a division of the […]

The story First Pfizer vaccine batch for children arriving by early February as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Numerous posts and their replies have been removed. Members are advised to conduct themselves according to the forum guidelines. I will repost them here for the sake of expediency: Forum Guidelines

Four warnings have been generated from this fledgling discussion already; I sincerely hope that's all we will see.

56 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Numerous posts and their replies have been removed. Members are advised to conduct themselves according to the forum guidelines. I will repost them here for the sake of expediency: Forum Guidelines

Four warnings have been generated from this fledgling discussion already; I sincerely hope that's all we will see.

That's Kool and the Gang™ with me. 

Thank you for enforcing civility 😄

17 hours ago, riclag said:

Since anybody can get the virus me thinks children are less likely to die from it!

Better to enforce the helmet law ,probably more child deaths occur from motorcyc accidents here imop!

046652D0-44E8-4E7B-9842-25DF75436D16.thumb.jpeg.8af58be64d579e3f935cf2a7a088fccb.jpeg

https://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/opinion/456949/slap-on-a-helmet-keep-your-child-safe-on-the-road#group=nogroup&photo=0

Agreed.