News Forum - Queen of England revokes military, royal titles from Prince Andrew, as US civil lawsuit proceeds in New York

Thaiger

2 hours ago, Bluesofa said:

I'll have you know our British skeletons are the best in the world.

Agreed Bulesofa. More royal than most others too.

What's the naughty lad going to do with all his medals? Ebay?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, snapdragon said:

Agreed Bulesofa. More royal than most others too.

What's the naughty lad going to do with all his medals? Ebay?

If they listed them alphabetically on eBay, would it be under A for Andrew, R for Royal, or P for....Pissed off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

If they listed them alphabetically on eBay, would it be under A for Andrew, R for Royal, or P for....Pissed off.

He had them pinned onto his red uniform the other day. Had so many it made him walk funny; stooped over.

It might cost the tax-payer 10 million. But the lady says she don't want no dosh. Just her day in court.

Why not roll out the 'lie detector'? Would soon get to the bottom of that 'can't sweat' thing.

• Like 1

OK couple of things here. First off is the "Queen of England" topic title. 

Second of all I'm struggling to see which laws he has broken. The fact is he was known as "Randy Andy". Has been since the 80's. Now he might have the morals of an ally cat but technically thats not a crime.

As far as I can see he was not forcing himself on these girls. They were returning time after time because they enjoyed the financial aspect of the agreement and it was Epstein who was paying them not him.

So short of the fact he couldnt pass a knothole in a fence what exactly has he done wrong?

Where he has gone wrong is trying to protect Epstein and Maxwell. He should just have told the truth and been done with it. 

From what I can see the girls were not underage and they kept coming back for more because they were being paid.

Now personally I think Andrew is a sleazy git. Always has been always will be.

But has he broken the law?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

Second of all I'm struggling to see which laws he has broken. The fact is he was known as "Randy Andy". Has been since the 80's. Now he might have the morals of an ally cat but technically thats not a crime.

As far as I can see he was not forcing himself on these girls. They were returning time after time because they enjoyed the financial aspect of the agreement and it was Epstein who was paying them not him.

So short of the fact he couldnt pass a knothole in a fence what exactly has he done wrong?

Where he has gone wrong is trying to protect Epstein and Maxwell. He should just have told the truth and been done with it. 

From what I can see the girls were not underage and they kept coming back for more because they were being paid.

Now personally I thing Andrew is a sleazy git. Always has been always will be.

Their real/true crimes [as an historic collective] are ignored, unrecognizable and accepted. 

2 minutes ago, Rain said:

Their real/true crimes [as an historic collective] are ignored, unrecognizable and accepted. 

Well you cant hold Andrew responsible for something Henry the 8th did.

Personally I'd like to dig up Edward the 1st and hit him with hammers but its not exactly the fault of the current monarchy.  

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Now personally I think Andrew is a sleazy git. Always has been always will be.

I was under the impression that sex with anyone 'underage' was illegal, even if they 'came on to him'?

I would assume it was part of his royal protection officers' job to ensure he didn't 'engage' with anyone fitting that criteria? Perhaps I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

I was under the impression that sex with anyone 'underage' was illegal, even if they 'came on to him'?

I would assume it was part of his royal protection officers' job to ensure he didn't 'engage' with anyone fitting that criteria? Perhaps I'm wrong.

But in the places the "crimes" appear to have been committed they were not underage.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

But in the places the "crimes" appear to have been committed they were not underage.

In that case I stand sit corrected. That's news to me. So why does whats-her-name want to go to court then?
Have I missed something obvious?

23 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Well you cant hold Andrew responsible for something Henry the 8th did.

Personally I'd like to dig up Edward the 1st and hit him with hammers but its not exactly the fault of the current monarchy.  

Oh dear. We've conveniently missed the whole picture, haven't we?

Expected. 

Mai phen rai.

1 minute ago, Bluesofa said:

In that case I stand sit corrected. That's news to me. So why does whats-her-name want to go to court then?

Money. Notoriety and fame.

But mostly money.

Now claims she was an innocent little girl who was corrupted and has faced a lifetime of shame, humiliation and grief.

Personally I think Andrews lawyers should go on the offensive and start a counter claim that she was a ho and gave Andrew crabs.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rain said:

Oh dear. We've conveniently missed the whole picture, haven't we?

Expected. 

Mai phen rai.

And what whole picture would that be?

Well they're already started a claim, saying she has "false memories" & a Psychologist should interview her.

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

Personally I think Andrews lawyers should go on the offensive and start a counter claim that she was a ho and gave Andrew crabs.

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/world/prince-andrew-claims-virginia-giuffre-may-suffer-from-false-memories/#:~:text=The Duke of York has,witnesses%2C court documents have revealed.

36 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Now I may be old fashioned and not exactly a teenager any more Faraday but back in the day we called "false memories" by a different title. 

We called it "A load of shite".

I cant help but think the younger generation might do well to try and accept what we have gone through and learn the lessons we already have.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bluesofa said:

So why does whats-her-name want to go to court then?

As far as I know the key word here is "Rape"

Edited by Raugh
remove underline
  • Thanks 1

On 1/14/2022 at 12:11 AM, Raugh said:

Guilty until proven innocent strikes again.

Exactly, why can't she wait until he's convicted? 

Her actions say that being accused is as bad as being convicted (i.e. the judicial process is redundant or cosmetic). 

This undermines Democracy. 

On 1/14/2022 at 3:48 PM, Transam said:

I wonder how many of us were fooling around with 17 year olds when we were younger...

Stand up and be counted......😝

Jennifer  Connolly at FOURTEEN, be  honest!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Vince said:

Her actions say that being accused is as bad as being convicted (i.e. the judicial process is redundant or cosmetic). 

There  is  no democracy anymore its trial by interweb

• Like 2

Just now, RampantRabbit said:

There  is  no democracy anymore its trial by interweb

Indeed. I think people ignore the implications because they agree with the current charges (i.e. #metoo getting back at rich powerful abusers, etc).

But this sets the stage for public accusation against almost anyone. 

Trial by Internet, for any real or perceived or invented crime, committed at any time, with any evidence or none at all.

I think before the internet that was called "mob rule" or "mob justice". 

5 minutes ago, Vince said:

Indeed. I think people ignore the implications because they agree with the current charges (i.e. #metoo getting back at rich powerful abusers, etc).

But this sets the stage for public accusation against almost anyone. 

Trial by Internet, for any real or perceived or invented crime, committed at any time, with any evidence or none at all.

I think before the internet that was called "mob rule" or "mob justice". 

ditto the pc  woke cacnel winker  brigade

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Vince said:

Frankly, the charges and said convictions should be approached as their real and continuous crimes.