News Forum - Djokovic battles ‘misinformation’ in bombshell Twitter post, as 3 countries investigate his whereabouts, claims

Thaiger

In a 6 page Twitter post, embattled tennis player Novac Djokovic attempted to set the record straight on his whereabouts after testing positive for Covid-19 last month — admitting to breaking self-quarantine and blaming his agent for an error on his Australian travel declaration form — as authorities in Australia, Serbia and Spain investigate his claims. “I want to emphasise that I have tried very hard to ensure the safety of everyone and my compliance with testing obligations,” he wrote. The tennis star has been in Melbourne since January 5 in hopes of defending his title at the Australian Open, […]

The story Djokovic battles ‘misinformation’ in bombshell Twitter post, as 3 countries investigate his whereabouts, claims as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

C'mon OZ!

Toss the entitled whiney little B***h out on his ass and be done with him.

Actions, and the lack of action, have consequences.

Na Na Na Na

Na Na Na Na

Hey Hey Hey

Good-bye!

Edited by Shade_Wilder
spelled the song wrong... Twice!
  • Like 4

Bye bye Novax

Immigration Minister Alex Hawke has used his ministerial powers to personally cancel Novak Djokovic's visa, after the world number one men's tennis player won a court case earlier this week against the cancellation of his entry visa.” 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-14/novak-djokovic-visa-cancellation-decision-immigration-minister/100748386

Edited by Fanta
Added link
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Oh well, Djokovic has spoken. He has stated he would rather give up trophies than get vaccinated. Well, your anti vac stance has ended your career as most Country's won't allow unvaxxed people in so you can kiss Wimbledon goodbye as well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vlad said:

Oh well, Djokovic has spoken. He has stated he would rather give up trophies than get vaccinated. Well, your anti vac stance has ended your career as most Country's won't allow unvaxxed people in so you can kiss Wimbledon goodbye as well.

Not a bad age to retire though, and I doubt he can ever be called an underachiever. 😀

He who laughs last...............