News Forum - Koh Phangan Countdown partygoers share positive Covid test results on TikTok

Thaiger

Did you go to the Full Moon Countdown on Koh Phangan? Take a test for Covid-19, if you haven’t already. Some people who went to the countdown event have made posts and comments on social media saying they tested positive for Covid-19. Several others say they got sick after the party. One foreigner is in the spotlight after she posted a video on TikTok showing three antigen Covid-19 tests, all with positive results. The video read “you’re probably wondering how I ended up in this situation,” and then flashed to videos of her partying in crowds at the 2022 countdown […]

The story Koh Phangan Countdown partygoers share positive Covid test results on TikTok as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

21 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Making the foreingers look good again. Wonder if they tracked her down and put her in shackles.

I think the story read weird 

I don't think she did anything wrong but it made it out to seem she did

She went to a party that was promoted and legal in Thailand 

And was just posting that she likely got covid at the party

When I initially read it, it read like she knew she had covid and went to the party

2 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

I think the story read weird 

I don't think she did anything wrong but it made it out to seem she did

She went to a party that was promoted and legal in Thailand 

And was just posting that she likely got covid at the party

When I initially read it, it read like she knew she had covid and went to the party

Yeah, but I would 100% bet taht they went on a red alert to track her down as she posted it on a public outlet and it hit the news. Wouldn't surpise me if they tried to make something of it. If that is her in the video then she is kind of cute.