FazWaz is redefining real estate in the consumer’s favor. We combine our own technology and real estate agents to make buying or selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. At FazWaz, you’ll have the tools and support you need to thrive in a dynamic, tech-savvy environment where you can grow your career. And unlike other brokerages, we offer all full-time employees the same top-tier benefits. If you’re passionate about delighting customers and transforming the real estate industry, join us.
As a FazWaz Property Listing Consultant. you’ll support a team of FazWaz business by assisting with all aspects of the home listing ranging from new project developments, resale properties across sales and rentals covering the entire country.
– Assist with all onboarding property activities related to owners request
– Use your market knowledge and our custom-designed tools to keep sellers informed about pre-listing activities related to their home sale
– Answer clients’ questions and be their guide through the listing process onto FazWaz
– Retrieve property details and update any missing information and input to the FazWaz site
– Coordinate introductions to sales agents for property inspections or discussions
– Established and connect with real estate developers, homeowners and management companies to onboard their properties to be serviced by FazWaz network of agents.
– Standard business hours Monday-Friday for this in-office position.
Skills & Experience
– Cool and calm demeanor when communicating with agents and clients
– Strong sense of accountability for the customer experience
– Experience using email, phone, and customer relationship management tools to communicate with clients and other parties.
– Great organizational skills.
– Good english reading, writing and speaking skills.
– Experienced and strong ability with Microsoft Excel.
– Attention to detail; nothing gets past you
What We Offer
– Competitive hourly wage
– Three weeks of paid vacation, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leave, and flex days
– Inspiring culture with casual dress code, happy hours, and more
Fields Analytics are looking for Native English, French, Spanish, German and Italian Speakers or Thai Nationals with strong language skills...Apply For This Job